Question again

I may have asked before and am asking again. and maybe someone else did too. I have a bunch of restricted dramas showing up on my Roku, there aren’t any three dots on the bottom of the picture, when I go to Viki, those dramas don’t show up at all, so what is the solution? how can I get rid of the restricted dramas& movies?

I don’t know anything about Roku. But I want to know which dramas are not licensed for my region and I don’t want to have to search for them awkwardly via the actors.
So I’m glad that I can now access them on Viki like this. Surprisingly, licences come and also go from time to time.

1 Like

heres my list

How do I delete restricted dramas

GENERAL DISCUSSION

frustratedwriter

28m

hered are the ones that is restricted

Death Notify 1&2, I was just starting to watch these
Ghost Messenger
Ordinary person
Runway cop, and I just put that on my list to watch!
New trial
Close my eyes
One day
Just for you
Life risking romance
Oh my Geun Bi, an awesome story
far away love

I just want to know how to delete them! off Roku and Viki

since licenses expire after a certain time period and are renewed again, that happens…I Am Not A Robot came and went in my region in about six months :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Meanwhile, I think it’s more about the clarity of the continue watching list. Please correct me if I am wrong again.
But that is exclusively a Roku thing, because if a title is not licensed in my region on Viki, then I can only look at it and write in the discussions, nothing else.