I didn't check many dramas before writing my previous post, now I checked on more dramas where I'm working on/ worked on and actually, almost all dramas I worked on, my screen shows me "fake microgaps" XD
But I don't know if other segmenters' screen shows them the same thing as my screen.
I couldn't verify for all episodes, nor noting down specific time points because it would make an encyclopedia of time points and it's really long to do that.
I change what I said with different zoom, I only verified with zoom 90%, 100%, 110% but no more or less.
This time, I tried to see what happened with more zoom magnitude:
Before this glitch, I didn't see these fake microgaps with zoom 100% or any zoom, but now I see them with zoom 90%, 100%, 110%.
But I just found out that when I'm zoom 80%, 125%, I don't see them anymore.
So after doing that, maybe it's a problem of zoom on Viki Segment Timer that appeared when there was a Viki update or I don't know?
List of dramas where I checked:
1. Return of Superman: Ep 81, 91, 101, 130, 168, 175, 176, 177
2. Rebel: Thief who stole the people: Ep 1,10, 20, 29 => Ep29 was segmented around today
3. Pink Lipstick: Ep 1, 50, 100, 149
Ep 1 of:
4. Husband Secret Stash
5. The Four Scholars of Jiangnan
6. Joankeem: ep 1, 76 => I segmented the last episode that was uploaded today and while segmenting, I could see that I was doing fake microgaps.
8. A Beautiful Secret
9. Ode To Joy
10. An Amazing Boyfriend
11. The Interpreters
12. First love
14. Shuttle Love Millenium
15. Stay with me
16. Pretty Li Hui Zhen
17. The Wife’s Lies
18. The Starry Night, the Starry sea: ep 1 needs segment fixing (@Kristie, is it better to wait that this fake microgap problem is settled before fixing segmentation?), ep 2
19. Love Just Come
20. Hot Girl
22. Medalist Lawyer Heir: ep 43 => the last episode was uploaded & segmented last week.
23. Shia Wa Se
24. Love by design
25. The King of Romance
26. My Little Kitchen 2
27. Choco Bank
28. Gogh, The starry night
29. Behind the white tower
30. Saimdang: ep 28 => the last episode was uploaded & segmented 2 weeks ago.
Screens I took while changing zoom: with zoom 80% and 125% on Chrome, I don't see fake microgaps anymore.
Thanks for your help, Kristie!