RED SLEEVE WP & Discussion - Lee Junho - šŸ’œ SUN 30th @ 3pm

Wow, thank you for finding the story of King Jeongjo & Lady Seong Uibinā€¦

I skimmed through and read the parts of the King and his favoured concubine Uibin. Let me just say, if I have any luck left in this lifetime I hope Iā€™ll be able to find someone who would love me as much as King Jeongjo loved Uibin. Like, WOW. Iā€™m actually at a loss for words right nowā€¦

Uibin aka Deok Im must have saved great nations in her previous lives. Even though she was a concubine of humble backgrounds, she received the utmost precious love/care from the King. He didnā€™t even treat his Queen and noble concubines the same way. I honestly want to cry because their story is so romanticā€¦ Thereā€™s no modern day man like the King Jeongjo. You can hardly find a man that doesnā€™t insult you for rejecting him, these days. Uibin rejected the King TWO TIMES and he still respected and waited for her. :sob::sob: How romantic is that?!

Anyway, let me stop rambling on and onā€¦ p.s. Donā€™t read the story if you donā€™t want spoilers. The drama does follow it a teeny tiny bitā€¦

2 Likes

@sailormoon4ever

I only liked the 1st half of Mr Queen - It really disappointed me half way through! Just to add that note

I love 100 Days My Prince -DO

I have not read the story but your words just made me CRY!!! :sob:

2 Likes

:sob::sob: Drowning in tears here. :sob::sob:

King Jeongjo & Uibin :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Most American men - do not know anything about how to be that devoted - Iā€™m sure there are men that are - but romance and waiting like that is not strong.

He loved her - he knew she would come around - if he waited -
I mean she obviously loved him
Wow
Junho is playing such a beautiful part
I die!

2 Likes

Which you know I love - I donā€™t think it has a sad ending love the ultimate energy of cast and acting skills

2 Likes

Looking back, Junho really became King Jeongjo. The way he played the character makes me believe that his love for Deok Im was exactly the way history was written. Junho can display his affection through his eyes and the little gestures.

I think King Jeongjo just became my favorite Joseon King.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He did say he has to slowly let this character go - he must be a method actor.

And Junho can look at me like that anytime!!! OMOMGOSH!

2 Likes

After winning best couple at the mbc awards, the host asked Junho who was his type between Se Young and Deok Im. He replied, ā€œsince the drama hasnā€™t ended, Iā€™m still in character. Iā€™m still San. So, I choose Deok Im.ā€ :heart_eyes:

He takes his role very seriously.

2 Likes

He does!!! Very much so! Very much so!

2 Likes

RED SLEEVE WEEKEND - JUNHO-FEST WEEKEND

Tonight

1 Like

FYI

Moving the time to 8pm EASTERN
So watching at 8pm EASTERN

Iā€™ll get the link and post here

JUNHO-FEST Red Sleeve Weekend

soompi

Tomorrow at 8 pm for Red Sleeve
Eps 7 and 8

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1503619wpp/5-reasons-why-the-red-sleeve-is-the-must-watch-k-drama-of-the-season

Iā€™m so PROUD of JUNHO - I canā€™t even stand how much I justā€¦you know!

@my_happy_place
@irishtigger
@sweetybirdtoo
@frustratedwriter
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@natyh
@sailormoon4ever
@porkypine90_261

Red Sleeve 8 pm tonight

1 Like

If youā€™re posting bath GIFsā€¦

3 Likes

I cannot even!!! Oh - HELLO

You see the innie-outtie

why is a belly button so sexy

I need a belly roll

2 Likes

does he have a belly roll somewhere?

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Junho does!!! He is more a booty guy!

1 Like

Friday -
January 21
9:30 pm

Iā€™m still hearing from a friend - STOP NOW - this is heartbreaking!
All of us need to set our hearts - READY for heartbreak! But I love this so much!!!

2 Likes