School Drama

I dunno if anyone would like a suggestion here but I want to recommend Mr. Temporary

This is a crime and mystery drama and has no cliches to begin with.

I watched it and was good enough for a rewatch.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip it was a few years back I remember “Train to Busan” was not here on Viki. That good to know it is now since it’s here I probably will look at it here since the subtitles may be better so it’s either here or there on Netflix I will chose.

1 Like

I remember planning to see it on Netflix, but by the time I was ready, it was gone from there (at least in my area). Luckily later I found it on Viki.

3 Likes

Your son survived all the bullies and he probably is a stronger person, I am sure he will be top of his class when he can go into college. I pray this virus will be gone all we can do is stay safe and follow what doctors tell us to do.

3 Likes

I have this one on my watch list but haven’t seen it yet. I always appreciate good recommendations. :slight_smile: I also love crime and mystery dramas and just happened to finish one the other day…

1 Like

You say you like crime and mystery drama then watch “Defendent” with top actor Ji Sung and also the drama “Misty” with Ji Jin Hee and female actress Kim Nam Joo and also another top Actor Jang Hyuk in the drama “Money Flower” all three that I name will keep you on the edge of your seat and they are all here on Viki. They are Top rated dramas in fact I watch all three again after a long time they are even better the second time around. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s actually good timing - I was debating on watching “Defendant” because of Ji Sung (Loved him in “Kill me Heal Me” and have been watching “The Entertainer”). I need to go back and watch some of his older shows that are still available.

1 Like

It’s good to go back a few years and watch older dramas just because it was not done recent do not mean they are not watch worthy. In fact some new dramas do not mean they are good, it depend upon the actors. My top two male actors are Ji Sung and Jang Hyuk whatever they are in I am there to watch. I recently went back and watch all of Ji Sung dramas I did the same with Jang Hyuk. One reason why they are still here on Viki is because they are excellent. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree completely… which is why my watchlist keeps growing faster than I can watch them! I’ve liked some of the older movies/shows better than the more recent ones. I have to admit I usually wait (unless it’s a 2nd session or something) until the entire show it out/over so I can read the reviews and then watch it all at once (if it’s really good). “Meow The Secret Boy” was one of the very few shows I watched as it was being aired and I’ve been watching “Lonely Enough to Love” but it’s not very far along yet but it’s good so far.

2 Likes

A serious problem that I’m also facing. :wink:

3 Likes