Seg, Sub, Mod Positions OPEN! (NEW PROJECTS ADDED!)

I’d say Inspire Life since all the episodes are uploaded and only about 1 or 2 of the episodes are segmented.
I’ve added you!

They’re all available. It’s mainly just subbing, but there are some segmenting positions open!

How come you give him that project and you told me nothing?

Nevermind, Just thank you for your information.

I’m not really sure what kind of project you’re looking for. Like preferred genres, length, ect.

He told you he would like to segment any kind of show, and I told you give me any available project( also known as shows), But wow the answer we both got were different even though we were on the same boat. I guess that"s how the world works. Am just surprise, sorry for bothering you.

She and I have worked on projects together before and so I know what she would be interested in joining.
I just want to make sure that you don’t get bored with what you’re segmenting, so I was more cautious.
You can join whatever project you would like.

If you’re into Chinese variety shows, I could definitely use some help with Happy Camp & Kang Xi Lai Le.
Or, if you’re into medical dramas, Inspire Life is a good one.

Thanks for your information. :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in segmenting or subbing (in any language), SHOWBIZ KOREA.
http://www.viki.com/news/24569c-showbiz-korea
PM me if you would like to join!

Only volunteer?
No paid?

I’ll help with Showbiz Korea. I can segment and transcribe in English.

Viki is a community of volunteers. There’s no paid positions here unless you are applying for a job with the company.

That’d be great! I’ll add you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the projects listed below!

2 Likes

I work on project General Hospital 2 if you want to subtitle you can PM me @alexlovekpop

can i be a tagalog moderator for all of them?

I will help you with romanian sub!

Hey i am interested in subtitling from english to Greek. Anything available?

I can help as a Portuguese sub if you still need :blush:

Hello. I can do English to Tagalog subbing. I want our country to discover beautiful Asian dramas!