Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Thank you Mary, I wished I could eat that cake you posted… tomorrow is my D-Day :rofl: :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy birthday in advance!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I hope you go to the planetarium soon is the most awesome experience you’ll have in your life. I can’t wait to hear what you felt. i felt so close to God i was stretching my hand to HIM.

1 Like

I just got ‘New User Of The Month’
I’m flattered, I wonder who else got it for April.
My birthday was actually the 16th of April, so- Late birthday present?

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday to you! :blossom:

2 Likes

I had refrained from giving my opinion, and was trying to be as objective as possible.

To say that he was there with them vs he taught them is worlds apart.

Even if you’re stating this as a hypothetical, you’ve hypothetically coopted various religions and philosophies. Don’t get offensive or angry okay, the following is just like my opinion. That’s insulting to those individuals and their respective religions or philosophies.

and those of India

Blanket cooptation.

Similarities should be discussed, to be more well rounded individuals.

This post is not meant to ridicule or insult you but to give my opinion on what you said, which I felt was wrong.

You do realize this topic was long over with, days ago? No religion, it’s in the rules.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

@auttygotty

You are one day away from my grandson’s 22nd. birthday!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

2 Likes

That’s because you’ve got serious business here, do you know how many of your posts, on these threads, I’ve reshared. They’ve gone on to do their magic.:magic_wand::sparkles:

Episode 7, time stamp 15:27 - 16:42

You’re lighting beautiful fireworks, displayed in the sky.

2 Likes

thank you Leerla73, you just don’t know how that helped me today. I was torn of cancelling my subscription, or just cancel these discussions. can’t tell you how much that helped me! I have really been upset about that one conversation.to offend others is NOIT my cup of tea. again thank you

3 Likes

I really really hope you never leave us… One of my dogs (Pärla) died last Monday and you and threads here and worked on my subtitling helped a lot… You might not know it but your pictures and other happy little meems really mean a lot.

6 Likes

Thank you, once again!

2 Likes

생일 축하해요!! @simi11!!

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, I know how hard it can be to lose a pet. They come into the picture as a pet, and leave as family. Rest In Peace.
Pärla is in doggy heaven now.

6 Likes

maybe I oughta ( practice what I preach)

6 Likes

images (5)

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
Fans here on discussions, who know you, know you well. It’s fans who do not, misunderstands. Let’s hope the fans busy on discord, do not get a whift of anyone misunderstanding you here in discussions, whew! Let me not envision that one.

You do here!

4 Likes