Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

When you do juicing you’ll miss valuable fiber.

There are various people with various stomach or digestive differences and genes, and exercise plays a role as well. - It is true to stay as much active when you get older and eating healthy extends ev life, but in the end genes and whatever can cross your goals. - I would definitely miss my once or twice a week some type of meat.

4 Likes

This reminds me when researchers Samsel /Seneff did a research about glyphosates, which is sprayed on crops and is in Round Up… the chemical causes lot of bad things to livestock, humans and the environment. In NH we tried to push Label GMos, there were 27 states trying to pass a law that would label whether there was GMO food in there, because these gmos were also treated with glyphosates… there were statements reported of livestock having problems with fertilization, organ shrinking etc.
Anyway… the above research team were also under threat back then and as we know Monsanto and Co tried to prevent the movement until Vermont passed the bill and all the food with gmos had to be labeled across the entire US. In Europe the Round Up (glyphosates) is banned and taken from the shelves in stores.

Some towns in US have prohibited the use of the weedkiller Round Up like the first Oqunguit in Maine.

There were in past occurrences… where big companies hid side effects in their products until it became a big issue in public.

4 Likes

:triumph: The audacity, to profit at the expense of innocent people’s health.

Here is an interesting law in Singapore.
Do you agree with the last guy? I think they can apply the law to foreigners. Especially if they take it that seriously.

4 Likes

I knew about this and this is a serious offense in Singapore for everyone, they have also other laws if you damage or trash properties, I think even graffiti, there was an American, don’t remember what he did, but he was caned with a cane for that crime.

I read once an article about removing gums in New York City… it is indeed a arduous work to remove it! The need special equipment. In my younger years I used chewing gum but ev. stopped I didn’t feel the need. It is bad for your teeth, only thing ev. helpful when you fly or take off. Today many peope not only throw out trash, cigarette buds but also chewing gums… Switzerland used to be so sparkling clean and now you see trash a lot… not sure why… but when people are careless and lazy this happens…

4 Likes

If I drive for a longer time than I’m used to I use chewing gum, that said I have a garbage bag in my car (littering is awfull). I don’t really understand why people can’t just carry around their trash until they find some where to throw it away. Perhaps people have gotten lazier than before.

5 Likes

Guys. . .

:heart: I Love this!

Thursday, May 25, 2023, one day later, her. . .
Global impact, and a heartfelt tribute for :butterfly::latin_cross::dove::wheel_of_dharma::white_heart: Tina Turner. I :heart: Angela Bassett too.

Now the gates are opened, as tributes flood in . . . the gates opened on Sunday, May 28, 2023 at Tina’s private residence in Switzerland :switzerland:

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

our snack for the day, enjoy

5 Likes

Self appointment is a sneaky way to put yourself in charge, of something that affects everyone, internationally. :face_with_monocle:

Self Appointment, and Additional concerns

WHO power grab - YouTube
European concern - YouTube
Every nation has 18 months to respond to new International Health Regulations. New as of last May.
New international health regulations, James Roguski - YouTube
June 7th, 2023
A look at global travel in regards to health. This affects everyone.
WHO’s Global Digital Health Certification Network - YouTube

2 Likes

This is the weekend that I´m competing…Today I was okej, i didn´t win or get any price but honestly getting ones stepp longer than expected was so fun (I was so surprised when qualified for one more part of the competition and if I hade gotten one more flag than I would have gotten a bitt longer). Did take my laptop with me in the hopes that I would work on my series but well i´m old and it takes so much strength. That said I´m looking forwards for tomorrow and to the competitions in the futur, this wasn´t my last time… :wink: It´s beautifull here in Falkenberg, at least what I have seen.,

6 Likes

That’s beautiful!

I’m glad your first competition experience was enjoyable. :martial_arts_uniform:

4 Likes

Oh my, what an idyllic atmosphere and picture :astonished: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just read an article in the news: “Control AI before it controls you”. About the risks and advantage of AI and the correlation of possible outlook taken from this 70’s movie “COLLOSUS”. Checkout the trailer, I guess we can relate some things to today’s times… AI will in future surprise us and bring also problems…

I can only say “Quo Vadis” and then I’m thinking of the Matrix as well :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

0 legs DOGS and cats pave PAWS not LEGS.

1 Like

Actually “you” have two legs. She did a similar post before, :joy: I happen to remember. :rofl:

2 Likes

supposed to count just YOUR legs & feet, 2

and yes I did some time ago

how many LEGS do YOU have??? 2

4 Likes

Well, same people answer, but I was hoping others joined in, too. I was trying to get ppl. to notice Frustrated writer posting, but I guess not. lol

2 Likes

As the saying goes: “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.”

2 Likes

excuse me, BUT if you add salt to said horse mouth , it will dring water, just sayin

1 Like