Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

4 Likes

Screenshot_20240306-211131_Google

4 Likes

you are an early bird… :smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hes only been playing a few months, :grinning::smile::smiley: and plays this well at 4 years old!
If you miss this, you’ll miss taking a real breath.
!https://youtu.be/wrTKHijNxsU?feature=shared

2 Likes

Hard to believe, but kids are fast learners when they want to!! My grandson started early with the small Legos… he knows what he’s doing and he can follow the manual for bigger projects that I have trouble to figure it out, or need much longer, lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Daylight Savings Time! :us: :alarm_clock: :canada: in the year 2024, is Sunday, March 10th at 2am. We jump to 3am.

Daylight saving time by country:
!Daylight saving time by country - Wikipedia.

3 Likes

That’s in the US and probably Canada. In Europe or Switzerland it’s March 31,2024.
I’m not sure why the difference. The same is in fall. So when you make overseas call you have to consider the longer time difference. There was once the talk to eliminate those changes completely… but so far nothing has changed yet :wink:
Have a happy Sunday and enjoy the longer day, which saves perhaps some electricity.

3 Likes

:us_outlying_islands: Spring is in less than10 days! March 19th 2024. :us:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Omg, you had me at “Hello Cake” :rofl: Are the bags also edible? :yum:

2 Likes

All about Cork

Less than 7minutes of watch time.
Cork comes from a tree.
Cork’s many uses, except for eating it, you name it, it’s cork!
!https://youtu.be/JT_FGXbuUFY?feature=shared

3 Likes

I also didn’t know it comes from a tree. I was recently thinking about kork flooring, you can buy it in a roll at different thickness or in tiles, but the tiles are like click and or need to be glued.

My flat has sort of vinyl and there is no insulation underneath, who installed them I wonder. The hard and cold concrete underneath isn’t good for my feet in particular in the kitchen where you work the most.

So Im thinking to put in the roll with a doublesided tape on edges, it can be also sealed but takes time… so perhaps in warmer temps on my balcony…
My friend has a sealed cork flooring and is very happy, also it’s darker it can be also painted.

3 Likes

:microphone::notes: Singer, and Songwriter, 이현 :microphone::notes: Lee Hyun :microphone::notes:
!https://youtu.be/R6zldYn3xG4?feature=shared

So fun, I found myself smiling, and lol. You will too, as you watch, and listen.

2 Likes

I can’t believe that guy doesn’t have many friends. He has such a fun personality! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Is This bicycle Green, or Blue?
!https://youtube.com/shorts/fMB9UjZKj7Q?feature=shared

3 Likes

Well I have my laptop screen most of the time on night light settings like 89/90 so the bike looks green, lol, if I turn the light to 15 like white screen the bike is turquoise… not quite blue as well, lol… it depends on lighting and pc screens… we’ll find various colors :rofl:

3 Likes

I see it as turquoise as well, which has both green and blue qualities, so nobody is wrong (or right?). :joy:

3 Likes

@simi11 , @my_happy_place ,
I’m laughing too, it’s a tricky one. It could be classed as:
Teal, Cyan, Turquoise.
I checked out the color wheel, and sometimes its definitely blue, and sometimes it’s definitely green. I guess it depends on the material the color is put on, like cloth, or metal.

3 Likes

Reclaim your core! :woman_in_lotus_position:t5: :woman_cartwheeling:t5: Move your body!
:horse_racing:t5: :person_fencing: :surfing_woman:t5: :skier::rowing_woman:t5: :parachute: :swimming_woman:t5: :snowboarder:t5::walking_woman:t5::woman_kneeling:t5: :running_woman:t5: :woman_climbing:t5:
🏋🏾‍♀ :biking_woman:t5: :woman_playing_handball:t5:🏌🏾‍♀ :dancer:t5: :notes: :man_dancing:t5: :women_wrestling: :woman_playing_water_polo:t5:

!What is Core | Exercises to Train Muscles at DPT Scottsdale, Arizona

!What is Core | Exercises to Train Muscles at DPT Scottsdale, Arizona

4 Likes