Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Well - not necessarily - one of my other favorite scents is FREESIA and also purple. But my favorite color has always been purple! And over the last about 4 or 5 years I started coloring my hair crazy colors -
stocky

2 Likes

Ooh, I see. That’s nice, though. I also like coloring my hair in pastel colors. Over the years it’s been mostly pink, but also purple and blue.

3 Likes

Pinterest

Well Even My Renn Renn loves Purple! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Are there any of these left? I think everyone must have devoured them already!

How amazing would it be to see that from stage, as one of the artists?

I’m in. That purple smoothie looks so pretty and delicious.

Dancing with chairs is fine if done well. Just try not to remind me of nursing home aerobics.:joy:

Some of these drinks are just too beautiful to drink.

3 Likes

Nothing about those guys says anything like that!!! hahahahahaha!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
When you said this, I missed it, but when kdrama2020ali reposted in The "Viki Original" you haven't seen yet :laughing::joy::rofl: I got it! :rofl:

3 Likes

@my_happy_place not the only thing with that dimple right! But I can’t stop laughing!

1 Like

Sometimes things come full circle in the most hilarious and perfect way. I’m literally LOL.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that the replies to views is way different for this topic than any other. Most topics have a lot more views than replies but not here, everyone just sits in here and chats I guess. lol This topic is the second one down obviously.

3 Likes

imgur

My favorite dessert because it is just so luscious!
Crème Brulee

Anyone want dessert this afternoon!?

5 Likes

I would love some!

I once went to a restaurant with a few friends and one of them ordered a crème brulee, and when it arrived he looked so sad and said: “I thought it was ice-cream” :joy:

6 Likes

I love anything custard and crème brulee if done right with fruit is so GOOD

3 Likes

That was the hope when the cafe opened, so I’m glad people seem to be enjoying it. :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I was curious about this, so I tracked it down. The mind of a netizen can be a strange place, because I don’t know how your immediate reaction to her post would be that obviously she has broken up. The only way I can seem to read what she said is that she is letting everyone know she is going to ignore all the negativity and live in her own happiness, which seems to me, if you want to be cryptic about it, the complete opposite of what the netizens are suggesting. But that’s just me.

4 Likes

Spinach Salad with Candied pecans
True story - I never would eat salad much until a friend brought me a spinach salad to my office once - hello - I don’t like iceberg lettuce! Give me a good spinach salad any day (or romaine mixed greens)
So let’s introduce some healthy salads into the Café

4 Likes

I love a summery spinach and strawberry salad.

Or, I’ve learned a copycat Apple Harvest salad from a chain sandwich shop that has chicken breast, apple, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and cucumbers (I omit the tomatoes), with a honey mustard dressing. It’s so yummy.

3 Likes

I swear cold weather needs to come quickly so I can drink my nightly hot cocoa! Yummmmmm even peppermint cocoa.

Hot Chocolate Bombs

4 Likes

I have a hot chocolate bomb just waiting for a cold day. That bomb above is awesome. I love how the marshmallows come out of it.

We had a ton of thunder today, but it never actually rained. I was waiting and waiting. We need rain desperately. I’m longing for a rainy day.

3 Likes

Are you saying this about the first article?? Because he really did get arrested on sexual assault charges… and he’s admitted to some charges that if you knew, you would DEFINITELY NOT feel sad for him.

Yes, fans sort of form an emotional connection with the artists because on stage, they are performers, but off-stage, they’re normal guys having fun and showering their fandom with love. I really can’t believe how I’ve grown to actually trust them… We EXO-L celebrated our birthday yesterday(The day the fandom was named) while the group is still currently inactive and four members are in the military. But somehow, I just knew they wouldn’t leave us like that on our special day.

Sure enough, four members managed to wish us. Turns out that two members had specially pre-recorded videos before they got into the military just for this day. One of them decorated a cake and sang the Happy Birthday song to us!

the EXO one is in Tokyo Dome, which has a maximum seating capacity of 55,000… and it was sold out! :exploding_head:

This is my DREAAAM :sob::sob::sob:

I know, right?? It’s such a huge crowd of fans coming together to show you their love! No wonder so many of them break down in tears when they see it!

And all of you here have me DROOLING over al the desserts I wish I could buy! Thank you for all the pictures, you’ve inspired me to get off the sofa and DO SOMETHING! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s really cool. The Kpop world really seems to know how to treat their fans well.

3 Likes