Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Yup, that’s the power of this kind of song, same here! @leerla73 I think that I’m going to be mentally singing this song all this week lol

3 Likes

Oooh! Yea! It’ll pop right up in your head, tug at your heart, :heart: and demand your ears listen. :rofl: After repeat plays, you’ll likely start slapping your palm, or fist to the beat too! :joy:

3 Likes

and keep on and keep on and… love the song!!

3 Likes

Yea, it’s a healer of a listen. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s like this song, I can’t find it because I keep singing it for a long time lol

5 Likes

:smile: Are you trying to purchase it? Maybe try Spotify, or yahoo music. To physically purchase, try any vintage music spots. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s a perfect example of several conversations in different languages. No, I don’t want to buy the beach boys and I even can’t lol
This is the kind of song that I can’t see in the suggestions or something because I know that it’ll be stuck in my head

3 Likes

Tom Cruise & The Beach Boys were a big part of my teen years. lol
Chicago probably a little more than The Beach Boys, but still, I loved them. I can understand why you can’t listen without them being stuck with you for days.

6 Likes

hi guys! Im new to this cafe!

8 Likes

Welcome! We are happy to have you here.

3 Likes

Me too! On the menu it says it has a macarons, so ima going to order that!~

4 Likes

Welcome @mithetrollonviki7878!

Ahh Chicago! That video brings back memories. Although the song that I remember most from them is
“Hard to Say I’m Sorry” Listened to it all the time on the radio.

6 Likes

zombie!

2 Likes

https://www.viki.com/user-party/HZ25V6Ow the link to my party!!:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I love Chicago

5 Likes

Welcome!
welcome

3 Likes

omg and I had to listen to it this morning, havent heard this in a long time, so in my mind , LOVE IT, I am a beach boys fan anyway…

4 Likes

ok y’all gonna “hit” you with something, you know me and Atlantias, love the dramas showing the mermen & mermaids and such, well I accidently came across this and just had to share this one!

this was a good show, not enough of it

4 Likes

Have you read his book? If so, how was it,?

1 Like

no I haven’t

2 Likes