Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

I’ve been to a Cat Cafe, I enjoyed it since I’m a huge cat person.

3 Likes

its rainy here too. religion shouldn’t be that complicated, yes I had to think and rethink this. , this is my relaxing place, I do love reading the messages, listening to all of you, and all. share the thoughts and ideas be they young or old, even different faiths,rel;igions, I do love to learn different things. I am trying to spread that little bit of kindness, yes “plant a seed”, if you will. and LOVE one another

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I will be back in a week

6 Likes

I’ll miss the daily smiles you bring @frustratedwriter but enjoy your time away. I hope you are able to do things that feed your soul. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Today is a day I normally go to a big bonfire (it’s walpurgis night) but I’m to tiered to be around people… So this must be somewhat of a compromise, using the titled stow in the living room and hearing the fireworks from afar.

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful day today, no clouds, decent temperature. Just got done running some errands, so I’m enjoying the rest of the day in my bed.

5 Likes

Up until yesterday, we had barely had a handful of days that even got above 60 degrees, but yesterday shot up to 86 and it is 80 again today. I guess we will just skip spring and go straight to summer.

4 Likes

As being only 18 and still in school, I like weekends with decent temperatures so I can go do stuff with friends, or family. It always makes me feel better after a stressful week. Summer time, lets go!

4 Likes

Ever watched on a clear night all the stars your eye can see? When I do that I feel strange, I feel like a little speck in this galaxy, questioning what is out there other planets, other humans, perhaps green aliens :rofl: What is beyond there, a wall or just nothing, an empty endless space?

Checkout images from Hubble, like piece of art are the objects in galaxy, perhaps illuminated by the moon and far away in the probably ever ending distance, very unexplainable and magical :star_struck: :night_with_stars: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I had to watch videos on that, and articles, in Astronomy. Fascinating, isnt it?

4 Likes

@auttygotty

I hope you get to experience visiting a PLANETARIUM. The first time I went to the one in Manhattan NY. I cried from the awesome experience. I went to another one on Long Island [The Vanderbilt Mansion Museum Planetarium] and I thought I was in heaven. The experience has no words that can do justice in describing what you’ll experience there.
OM it hasn’t stop raining thundering and winter dark day feel. I slept most of the day and drinking coffee to keep warm.

PS. WATCHED plenty of TV too.

3 Likes

That actually seems pretty fun, the nearest one is about 2-3 hours away but I could use a weekend to do that sometime soon.

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, just can’t stay away

Happy birthday to the ones in May

5 Likes

theres a planaterium in Durham or chapel hill, NC I have always wanted to go, and haven’t done it, another bucket list!! I do love gazing at the stars, and I do have street lights, but I can look in a different area and see them.

Y’all have a great day, and first of May

5 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

5 Likes

I love this!

3 Likes

Thank you Mary, I wished I could eat that cake you posted… tomorrow is my D-Day :rofl: :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy birthday in advance!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

5 Likes

@frustratedwriter

I hope you go to the planetarium soon is the most awesome experience you’ll have in your life. I can’t wait to hear what you felt. i felt so close to God i was stretching my hand to HIM.

1 Like