Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

@leonardo_bruno_chrom

I hope she gets well very soon. is nice you care about your sis.

3 Likes

Well, do I regret buying the Ring bell for my door. Every little thing triggers a motion by my door. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Drinking coffee in a 24 hours already of non stop rain and flood waters all over the place.What a crappy, ruined, weekend day!

3 Likes

@vivi_1485, thanks so much. In the past month, I have spent way too much time trying to increase the functionality of my computer because I buy the line that “X can be downloaded quickly and is so easy to learn” and then I discover there is some crucial set of details that has been left out of the instructions.

I hope that I can stop spending so much time on tutorials and get back to the business of beating the pants off N–flix when it comes to quality English subs.

4 Likes

You can say you already have beaten the pants of NTX since their English subs whether for Korean, Chinese, and Thai dramas are so crappyyyyyyyyyyy lately. It shocks me to the core. Today, I saw some improvement on the subs for Dr. Cha and a name Kim Min Jun as the subber. Unlike other times that before 9am subs were added, today I couldn’t see the subs until around 11:30 am.

2 Likes

I have lots of garden work and for about 10 days I suffered pollen allergies for the first time in my life, I feel with all the people who suffer this. The eyes were the worst, the itching and burning was a hell and one eye got infected, I probably rubbed it when I shouldn’t. - I also have other life priorities.
Have a good week :sunglasses: :sunflower:

4 Likes

ok everyone, I really don’t know where to add this, but I really hope for some help here. is this a spammer?? I got a message from lee jong suk on ■■■■■■■■
another one which I haven’t heard from anymore is from Wookie. my question is are these guys really sending messages like this or are they scammers? do their studios allow this?? and really do they have the time to email all of their fans? so come on help this “granny” ok?

2 Likes

Don’t think a really famous person would send messages to people it’s most likely a skam
 I got a message from Johnny ■■■■ a few years ago and I’m really sure he doesn’t even know that I exist ( and why would he, I’m not famous).

5 Likes

all righty now! thanks for that

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok I got a response he said tht its his private page, 5k p[lus followers and its different from other(HMM??)

then asks how long I have been a fan

2 Likes

!00% s c a m (stupid word censoring) , don’t fall for the private page nonsense, it’s just a way to separate you from the heard.
It’s the same rubbish where scammers pretending to be the youtuber that you leave a comment on their video, the trick is to lure you away to Whats App or Tele gram under the false pretense that you are in direct contact with the youtuber so they can s c a m you in private.

6 Likes

ok thanks!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
so thats the catch huh?

he asks if its ok for him to message me and all, then I responded that he doesnt have tome, he has so many dramas to do, then he comes back about an assistant so he has free time. what a joke!!

he jsut asked if I would like to chat with him, I responded, not really
 oh gosh you know I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH THESE YOUNG ACTORS & ACTORESSES, and the real thing not scammers!!

he came back and said allrighty then, and do Koreans have that phrase?? sorry y’all then he said have a great day/

5 Likes

:clap: :clap: Good response, shut it down quickly.
They clearly got the underlying message that you knew it was a S c a m and moved on.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

thanks, and I did shut it down quickly.

5 Likes

@simi11
I have lots of garden work and for about 10 days I suffered pollen allergies for the first time in my life, I feel with all the people who suffer this. They eyes were the worst, the itching and burning was a hell and one eye got infected, I probably rubbed it when I shouldn’t

I went to WALGREEN’s and there was about 7 of us in line; ALL with some kind of Antihistamine product for purchase. It’s really bad here too, and I do no gardening, but a Landscaper came and they planted more of those beautiful pink trees from SK and is a breeder of POLLEN. It has never been so terrible as this year has been. For the eyes I only use my grandma’s RIP home remedy: I make black coffee let it cool and wash my eyes with the black coffee. It relieves the itching and prevents the nasty ‘‘pink eye’’ or its medical term conjunctivitis. Some drops here in USA were causing blindness in people and we no longer trust them so we threw them out just to be safe.

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter

There’s a lot of [s c a m m i n g] going around; worldwide. Be extra cautious from now on, my youngest daughter clicked on a link bc it looked ‘so legit’ and now she has a charge she’s disputing for 3 weeks now. She has always warned me not to click on any link, and she goes and do it herself; hope she learns her lesson. Practice what you preach I told her
lol

PS. Going shopping today since it rained all weekend non stop and we had floods all over. See ya’
enjoy your day everyone!

3 Likes

thank you, yeah this msounded really innocent, but I got it

3 Likes

It’s afternoon here in Sweden (17:24) and I’m on my way to the dojo. My car is at a garage being repaired (not a clue what the problem is) but one thing I do know is that it’s going to be interesting to see how I get home from my closes town
 Will i gett a taxi or do I have to walk (it’s not a short and nice walk and I have my swords, uniform and other things). I guess I’m going to be very tiered and in pain tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes

How did it go? :wink: Hopefully it went how you wanted it to go. . .

6 Likes

23,22 and I took a walk in the dark (took me o1,35hours from the train station)
 Do i need to say that every part of my body hurts
 But I’m home and I realize even more how much I love my car and that people drive to fast (there are wild boars and God knows what in the forrests so they really should slow down).

6 Likes

Thank heavens you made it safely. Do some self care for the physical body, to recoup.

6 Likes

Glad you made it home safely!

6 Likes