Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

Aw! I’m here for a minute I couldn’t stay away! How are the baristas?

Hot Cocoa for EVERYONE :coffee::coffee:

Red Sky Soon!:star_struck:

5 Likes

This is kind of random but this is the place for random, right?
I know I’m kind of a weirdo, but K-drama guys who have prominent veins in their hands and arms and neck arteries that protrude when they get very emotional are sexy to me. I was watching The Bride of Habaek the other night and the ML was getting upset about something and the arteries in his neck really stood out. Dang! That’s something else besides the white button up shirt that’s got a couple of top buttons undone with the black suit coat and watch that are a weakness for me. I’m a bonafide weirdo, I know.

6 Likes

I’ll join your weirdo posse, then. :joy:

@kdrama2020ali and I were just chatting about Junho (hard to imagine, I know, LOL), but he is also someone whose veins pop out. In JBL it happens when he yells or cries, and people even mentioned it in the TCs. Maybe it’s sexy because it’s a visible sign of their passion.

4 Likes

Gorgeousness Sexy @kdrama2020ali Trope! Me me me me too! It shows masculinity

3 Likes

You’re not alone, directors know it’s a thing and want it for closeups. I don’t think they can do the same thing for the neck though.
“18 Again” Lee Do Hyun Hilariously Reveals How Male Actors Have To Actually Create Arm Veins For Close-Ups | KissAsian

6 Likes

@stardust2466_546 @my_happy_place @sweetybirdtoo
I hv watched Junho do pushups on set! For just these types of yummy tropes plus muscles! We seem to all hv the same tropes! That’s why we all get along. Ok off to watch DO. Another Sexy man…:star_struck:

5 Likes

Here’s what I’m talking about gang:

Please hold me back…

4 Likes

Add WATCH, White Shirt, Bracelet, Gorgeous Hands & Ring! Lordy

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ok Bye Ya’ll - I would make DO the barista but he already has been. Should we bring back the WaterGod for the patio jacussi?

5 Likes

The struggle is real!!!

4 Likes

I don’t remember Chanyeol being in the visual line though… isn’t it Kai and Sehun… and Xiumin?

3 Likes

You might. I’ve noticed that these members don’t speak much, but when they do, they speak wisely.
I have a big fat crush on Lee Jeno from NCT even though I’m a total extrovert and he’s usually quiet. They always call him “No-Jem” because he has a reputation for not being funny at all but his sense of humor always appeals to me :joy: He doesn’t talk much but he always breaks into his beautiful liddle moon-smile!

4 Likes

LMAO I love the way the entire audience just waits and counts on cliches to get the characters out of their messes :joy::joy: Deep inside, we don’t really want reality sometimes :sweat_smile:

Right now, everybody in the TCs of the drama I’m watching wants ML to collapse so FL gets back with him… it’s so funny to watch everyone beg ML to just collapse and get it over with :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Only in dramaland would we root for something like that (or at least I hope that’s the case).

I wouldn’t even say it’s all that deep inside. A good portion of drama watching is to escape from reality, is it not? At least for me.

Actually, after going back to the drama I’m currently watching, I realize there are definitely aspects of reality that I wish were adhered to no matter what. For example, the FL is a teacher’s assistant at a college, and she is just giving away all kinds of personal information about one of her students to a complete stranger. This is the type of non-reality that drives me crazy.

4 Likes

I was thinking of starting a topic but I’ll just throw it here.

How many times can a FL be kidnapped and not end up with PTSD or any trauma at all?

I can think of 2 dramas where the FL was kidnapped at least twice, and after each time she’s perfectly fine and happy, no concerns, even if the kidnapper is still at large.

I’d be completely traumatized if it happened once

5 Likes

There would definitely be some kind of psychological consequences even after one time. Even after having things stolen from my garage and having my car stolen from a parking lot led my brain to go to places I never could have imagined, so being the victim of such a personal crime like that, I can’t even imagine.

5 Likes

ikr some situations do stay with you…
I was betrayed by a very good friend once and lost all trust in that person… I didn’t think it would affect me anymore because I got over it and forgave, but I saw the person a week ago and I really thought I was in a drama, the way my body responded :flushed: I couldn’t ride my bicycle properly because my legs were shaking, my heart was racing and I felt out of breath for no reason! I always thought such responses happened with sensitive people but I guess it happens with everyone :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

IMG_20210826_170713_257
Have A Great Day! My PEEPS!:sunglasses:

I still am just HEAD OVER HEElS for DO in :100: My Prince. He is some kinda wonderful! The cinematography is so good to me like a storybook look.

I’ll check in later! @my_happy_place Who is our Barista?

6 Likes

lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@stardust2466_546
This is a first, but I think is not a weirdo thing but maybe could be called: a FETISH? I went out on a date with a guy that was obsessed with women’s feet. What The Fudge? Talk about a bad DATING story. This guy was a gorgeous hunk and with a perfect body, and I got a date with him :tada::tada::tada: (thought I hit jackpot), and back in the days… I make a rule ‘‘no kissing on first date,’’ and as we said our goodbye in the car he grabs my feet, and he literally started ‘‘making out’’ … making out with my feet! You bet he never saw me ever again. I have OCD since I was a teenager so that was too much for me to take :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

So I believe a lot in that saying: NOT EVERYTHING THAT SHINES IS GOLD:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We should make a thread about worse date experience and worst k drama date story.

4 Likes