Series to rewatch! ¡Series para ver otra vez!

Oh I’m with you on this. Faith, can be watched many times and still be great.

1 Like

I know right !!! I just love this drama T_T I like how we always love the same dramas :smiley:

1 Like

Ummm over a year ago maybe… and I rewatched it like 30 times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow! And you watched it like the first time, whole episodes? Because that is a significant amount of your time. In BOF i only make a passage through the episodes that i liked the most or parts that i’d like to rewatch, because i find it hard to rewatch 25 episodes, one hour each. kudos to you!

1 Like

Omg :smiley: I spend that time on watching new ones lol

2 Likes

@nadine_ks yeahh whole… at least 5 of those was on local tv (arabic voices)
and then the rest whole in korean… did that in like 2 months :stuck_out_tongue:

@dramaaaaa I didn’t know about being a QC on Viki back then nor about the other sites having other dramas… I only had the ones I could access… BOF was the best!

1 Like

O… M… G… That’s like, I’ve never even rewatched one drama (unless I was watching it - put onhold for like over a year, wanted to watch it again, and then skimmed through what I’d seen) but still… 30?!

1 Like

I know right ? This girl is crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I loved Wish upon a star, thanks for suggesting it, I loooved it

Lol my friend, I’m sure by know you know all dialogues :smiley:

2 Likes

you’re my hero!! ahhahahahahahha

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: hahhahahahha how many?!

ahhhahaha i still can’t believe it!

@Niennavalar
hahahaah omg YES I do :stuck_out_tongue:
How do you think I started learning korean?;p

@MusicROSE Lol yeahh I was too obsessed at the time :stuck_out_tongue:

@dramaaaaa are you sure you want to call me crazy? x.x You’ll regret that :stuck_out_tongue:

@marielitabella lol well those are the ones I counted… it’s more I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL yeaaaah I won’t because at least you will talk to me that way hehe

I know I know it’s shocking :smiley:

1 Like

OMG, this topic made me go back to one I’d missed and one to re-watch, I’m an emotional wreak now just went through the entire Secret Garden and then decided to go back to ‘I miss you’. Choose these as I love the main actors. So glad I have the Sat & Sunday one to give me some sweetness.

1 Like

Question for you my friend. Have you ever watched a drama with a more devious and cunning character than ‘Harry’ ( I miss you ) ?This topic has prompted me to go back on a couple of dramas I dropped to re-watch so you can guess which one I’m on now.

1 Like

I liked “Marriage Not Dating” so much that I already re-watched it, and it just ended last week.

HHAHAHAH I haven’t seen the end yet, but when i finish it, i’m sure that i’m going to rewatch it too!

1 Like