Share your crochet!

yes I sometimes make them as well

6 Likes

ok I shared this on the plant one, but gotta share it here, cause its crochet, and its not mine,

2 Likes

Just found thisa and thought I’d share

well looks like this link won’t let me put stuff on here, so going to try it this way

2 Likes

I just came across this idea on Twitter. The tweet says…

Eva Pacheo, a local crochet teacher and her students in Alhaurín de la Torre, in Malaga, Spain, collaboratively created a massive canopy of patchwork crochet to create shade for their community

https://twitter.com/womensart1/status/1540987559014277120?s=20&t=E2_PTuILYHl6UKjeymKvow

7 Likes

beautiful,

1 Like
3 Likes

This young guy hopes to be a surgeon. An 11-year old crochet prodigy who has been working with handcrafts since he was 5 years old…
https://twitter.com/i/status/1542674347357134850

4 Likes

Jonah is a celebrity in the US! He is very talented and my goodness, he crochets so fast! I hope other children pick up crochet or any other yarn craft. Being able to make something is such a fulfilling experience.

4 Likes

Some dolls I made:

I used and modified a chibi doll pattern I found online and made my favorite character from a mobile game I play.
IMG_20220604_153237 IMG_20220604_153230

This one is also my favorite character, but from another game. I made him without a pattern except for his feet, which I made following a pattern for generic doll feet. I started him back in autumn and finished him a week ago.

IMG_20220624_192450
IMG_20220624_192400

9 Likes

Incredible! They look really great.

4 Likes

Thank you!!! :smile:

1 Like

I know nothing about crochet or the characters you have made, but I’m impressed by the detail and especially like how the hair is done.

5 Likes

Yes, the hair is particularly creative. Instead of the usual chains. They look awesome!

5 Likes

3 Likes

me, maybe not spilling paint on the floor!

3 Likes

Thank you! Making doll hair always makes me nervous. It’s one reason I procrastinated making one of the dolls for many months :sweat_smile: But now I feel more confident after making him.

2 Likes

Ahh, I can relate to everything on that list :joy::joy: I’ve been caught

1 Like

A project I’m working on while re-watching the kdrama Mask:

I have one slipper made so far!
4 Likes

:yarn:
Crochet
Such a very useful craft.
You can clothed yourself from head to toe with this craft, and also do so much more! :wink::+1:t5:
:yarn:

2 Likes

The only one I haven’t done is fixed something with hot glue. Probably only because we don’t get along well, it never seems to work for me, lol

1 Like