Sharing a synopsis/ writing a screenplay about K-Drama community

Hello everyone, here I’m sharing a synopsis for a screenplay I’m working on. I want to share the creative process, I’m inspired, I want to have fun with it… Okay, It’s a comedy, and it’s about a K-drama addict, who dreams to be the next Korean drama lead actress…by the way, I’m just a Korean drama fan (addict) that loves to find humor in everything.

Turn Me into K.D.  (Korean Drama)

Katie, a very emotional and financial unstable person in her late twenty’s, is dumped by her “boyfriend”, a guy she used to stalk for almost five years. After this, she gets horribly depressed and in order to deal with her reality, Katie finds comfort in the Korean drama. Then, when her comfort turns into an obsession, she is convinced that her purpose in life, is to become a lead actress of Korean drama. In order to reach her goal, Katie has a plan. She creates her own K.D. Club, with the solely purpose of finding members that will support her cause of turning herself into a “real” Korean. Now, to make this happen, Katie has to transform herself from the inside and out. For this transformation, she will do whatever it takes to raise enough money and move to South Korea, get plastic surgery to look Korean, and become the new heroine of all the K. D. Club members,( three other quirky ladies) who joined her cause…Will she make it?

Thanks for reading! Any toughs or feedback will be truly appreciated.
Good day to all!

A post was merged into an existing topic: I’m writing about the K- Drama fan community / I need your help