SITE LAG...on...everything

I posted to community and got sent a “fix” for this - but the fix doesn’t work.

Just in case there are others of you who hit a button here and wait…about 4 to 5 seconds…every…PM…every…click…

It’s not you. :slight_smile: It’s also not your machine.

It’s the latest aspect of something here, JUST HERE.

Sigh. So…yeah. This…seriously…slows…your…steps…here…

Untouchable Crunchy Dieter Donuts just for Denisse :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s really annoying. It’s been several days since we told viki that nothing works… and the more days goes by, it’s getting worse. Contributing becomes really painful in these conditions. And for viewers we contribute… we are all incredibly persevering! But I do not see any progress, and no message from viki. I’m starting to feel really annoying, why I have to endure this? Why do we have to endure this?

Since we are doing a lot of effort and continue to do as usual, Viki does not hurry. Maybe we should all stop contributing, until viki solves these problems… If we do not contribute, maybe they will hurry!

Sigh!!! Give me a lot of salmon to calm me down, because the penguin is on fire! :penguin::rage:

9 Likes

I ask myself the same thing. And then I find myself subbing in between drama episodes :smirk:
That’s it. Tomorrow I’m taking a break…

Btw… how fresh should that Salmon be? :blush:

1 Like

At the point where we are with viki…
Prepare your fishing rods for me. Fresh, straight out of the water! :fish:

2 Likes

It took me a little while :penguin:, but I managed to catch one. Here you go! ^.^ :fish:

2 Likes

No fish, no donuts (be it crunchy:)); I wanna eat the bugssssss! I’m not even bothering anymore. Fact is that various Romanian subbers I work with are confused, some of them are backing out for the time being, simply 'cause they don’t want to waste time on this. I got some busy moms who only have a limited amount of time per day, and also a couple of senior ladies, who won’t lose nerves 'cause Viki doesn’t work. It might not be a big number, but they retired for the time being, and part of them were working on a sageuk. And they were good. REALLY good. So yeah, just saying…
Anyway, good luck to all of you who are resisting heroically. I am your fan!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Us old die-hards are still here, chugging along. Maybe instead of a subathon this month, we should have had creative engineering idea fixes for the Subtitle Drag and Torture Procedure. :sleeping:

4 Likes

I’m not doing any more subbing until that problem is fixed. Subbing is hard enough, and now the subs get deleted when we refresh the page? PLease… give me a break. If I was getting paid here, I can let it slide. But I don’t get $$$$ so, I’m done with this refresh page bug issue.

Yesterday I was subbing something that would take me half an hour only to do, but it took me an hour and 40 minutes! It was mentally and physically exhausting. I was about to give up but once I start something I like to finish it, so I did. I’m not putting myself anymore through that, and no one here should keep struggling for this ungrateful ppl. who don’t even have the consideration and respect to inform us all here what is going and how long this thing will last. I’m really over this.

Actually, I’m rocking a sort of cross between Nihuang and my Skyrim character over at UL lately.

Armor…CHECK!

Sword, left hand.

Flame thrower, right hand.

The bug spray isn’t cutting it. Gave up on that days ago vs the dread Dragonbug.

Not sure the cheesecake is working either now…the bug’s devastating effects have finally started to wear on all of us.

Uploads were delayed yesterday in some parts of the Realms of the Dread Rakuten.

Untouchable Crunchy Donuts

p.s. we’re constructing a catapult with explosive rounds in the main courtyard. luckily the rations are holding well, and we’ve enough “medicinal spirits” to start our own festival here… :slight_smile:

1 Like