[Solved] Known issue: Error when playing episodes on web browser

error

Is anyone else seeing this message when they pick certain dramas?
I tried:

• You are my destiny
  • Oh My baby

And this message popped up. Other dramas do start playing.

I had it once a week ago, possibly You are my destiny, didn’t follow the suggestion. Just reloaded that page and the video started.

1 Like

I tried at different times (since a few hours ago), but still getting the error message. Weird.

Wait I will try it myself and edit this comment later …

Now the error is consistent. But there is no note at Help Center or twitter until now. Don’t know if we have a lucky time slot to contact Viki.

@jeslynl @mariliam

A Viki problem?
As for me using PC, Win 10, Mozilla Firefox 78.0.2

I’m on the PC too, Win 10, Chrome 84.0.4147.89

I now have it too with:

And:

I also tried the ones you mentioned and they don’t work either. Others I tried, work fine.

Laptop, Windows 10, Mozilla Firefox.

1 Like

I’m glad I saw Life- Love on the line. Maybe they are going to add restrict access to many more dramas? A while back, I worked in a lot of dramas, and now I have no access to them bc they have Restricted Access. I feel so used. hahahaha (joking).

Thanks for the tag, @lutra!

Our team has been made aware that some videos are returning an error when viewing via a web browser at Viki.com. We are taking a closer look at the issue and working on a fix right away.

Thank you for your patience meanwhile! Please stay tuned for further updates on this thread.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, this issue has been fixed. You should now be able to resume playing and watching videos on a web browser. Thank you for being patient with us and for your excellent support details! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It works. :slight_smile:

Thank you, for your reply. About the excellent support details it’s been some time at Viki for me now, so I know roughly what information is needed to get to the root of the problem. Nice that it is fixed now. Have a great time.

2 Likes

Yes, for me it works as well.
Thanks to the team for fixing the issue and for listening :smile:

2 Likes