Someone help me translate the first one minute of this video

It’s in Korean and i want to know what’s he saying. I’m a fan but i don’t know Korean! -_- I’ll be grateful! It’s in Korean

3 Likes

I was hoping to bring it to the attention to those who know Korean, but it didn’t worked lol

I added both songs in my MP3. Oddly enough you can’t find the caption for the conversation on YT either.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

thankyou for your efforts. I was talking about the conversation in the beginning hehe

3 Likes

@choitrio
@ajumma2
@vivi_1485 - give it a try, let’s see how your self study is doing. . . :wink:
@ahn
Someone is asking. . .

@poeticpeep,
At the start, the guy with the mic :microphone: mentions their band name “Midnight Blue” in that drawn out Korean way of pronouncing. :smile:
I think he’s asking about their group. The guy on the stool answering, seems to say as a small group, whatever little time, and about when, and where they perform, or practice. He :microphone:went a bit formal addressing the guy :guitar:right by him. . . Poking a bit of fun :blush: . . . then he told the audience they would hear from “Midnight Blue,” he mentioned 구글게 - Google, maybe they can be googled. After they finished, they said thank you, formal address.
The conversation was already ongoing, before they recorded this clip, so it’s like at the end.

2 Likes

It worked!

Thanks @leerla73 Hopefully that’s what @poeticpeep wanted the conversation at the beginning.

2 Likes

What worked?

2 Likes

Getting the translation lol

2 Likes

I am waiting for a review by those who are fluent :joy: I did try tho’:smile:

2 Likes

This is not a segmented video so I will just tell you the gist of what was being said.

• Midnight Blue. It was during a time when I was having a bit of difficult time, so the songs contain similar emotions.
  • It must be difficult on your hands, right? Do you have a way to warm up your hands during outdoor performances? Oh, under your armpits? Ah, it really is warm.
  • Then let’s listen to Gogang’s Midnight Blue together.
5 Likes

@leerla73

Well, we got @choitrio input here, and in my book she’s great in her translations. When I know she’s working in a drama I ‘‘run’’ to watch it.

@choitrio
Thank you so much! Hoping this is the information/translation @poeticpeep was looking for 17 days ago.

4 Likes

Thankyou very much guys. I’m so grateful. Yes that’s what I wanted to know! :sleepy: I love his songs so wanted to know what he is saying

4 Likes