Subathon badge 2019

I recently saw that some already got the badge, so my question is if all already got it or if it is a progress when some users get it early and others later.

Or do I need to contact the help center bc of a no badge bug?

1 Like

I too didn’t get my badge yet

1 Like

Something is definitely wrong with that badge, I made a post at the HC about the QC badge that looks broken and the badge you mention. I was told QC would be okay and might only look that way for me, but there was no reply to the other issue.
I got a segmenter badge for the Spring Subathon badge 2019, I didn’t do any segment though. Another question, perhaps you do remember was it necessary to register for the Subathon?

1 Like

yes, it is always necessary to register.

My QC badge is also broken and has been like that for months.

I got my subtitling badge for the Spring as promised but this Summer one, nothing…

I was asking for summer subathon, too.

I thought it should look like that xD with the lightening.

PS:

I did register for it.

There seems to be something else wrong. I visited the page of someone who got the Summer badge but I noticed that when you put your mouse pointer on it, it is supposed to show a little label of what that badge is, however it doesn’t show anything. So there seems to be a couple of issues with this kitty badge. :smirk_cat:

Oh! I just got mine! :smiley:

1 Like

I have mine, too, now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have gotten my badge since today :o

1 Like

It has always been a cat. That was what was said in the message that announces the subathon

1 Like

when I first saw it, I thought it was a battery :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hahahaha a battery

Hi all,

Thanks for your patience! We did have a bit of trouble applying the subathon badge (in particular the 500 tier badge). If you’re still having any issues of the badge not appearing on your profile, please feel free to send me a PM and I can look into it for you.

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

I just saw my QC badge is no longer broken, I can’t tell when it happened but it’s nice to see it again.
I still have that segmenter badge though, without being a segmenter.

1 Like

Indeed, I didn’t notice it before but mine is back too.