Subtitling, translation in-correct

Hello,

After subbing a Chinese drama, I am afraid my translations are in-correct. I subtitled it around January, for some reason I must of forgot to save it. Then someone took my subtitles that I forgot to save and posted it as theirs. The problem is I cannot delete the in-correct subtitles, because they are now under his name. I am becoming more and more worrisome over tiny things. I just need to know if I should worry or not and what I must do.

I don’t get it:

1. You say you didn’t save your subs so how can somebody steal them?!
  2. Nobody can steal your subs on Viki or delete your subs and replace them as theirs (ok only Viki can if they see reason to do so).
  3. I don’t know how wrong the subs where but if they where really that wrong and somebody saw, which is impossible since you didn’t save, it must have been reported to Viki and they might have removed it.

All in all write to Viki for help: http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or help@viki.com

Hi dudie1,

Thanks for your response towards my post! I think my post is a bit mixed up, I might of saved my subtitles, then deleted them, and someone must of saw it before then re-uploaded it. After reading the terms of agreement, it says that or at least what I have read stated that

Hi dudie1,

Thanks for your response towards my post! I think my post is a bit mixed up, I might of saved my subtitles, then deleted them, and someone must of saw it before then re-uploaded it. After reading the terms of use, it says that or at least what I have read stated that Viki would only delete the in-accurate subtitles, but never mentioned a possible suspension of such. Please correct this if I am wrong about the Viki terms of use statements or my assumptions. Thank you for reading!