THE ADVISORS ALLIANCE - JUNE 1st air date and now 60 episodes!

There was a rumor about 2 months ago that The Advisors Alliance, the new drama about Simi Yi - starring among others, Liu Tao of NIF and Ode to Joy - would be “PUSHED FORWARD” in airing from October 2017.

THE RUMOR WAS TRUE AND IT’S GOING JUNE 1ST, 2017 AND ADDING 10 MORE EPISODES TO 60!

Please visit our page, please ask for the license, scroll down in the Comments area to view the 15 minute trailer from October 2016…!

This drama may indeed be…dare I say it? “the next Nirvana in Fire”. Watch the trailer, decide for yourself, and please support what may be one of the best of the year…and possibly one we will all want to watch again! :slight_smile:

Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated!

Here’s a clip of Liu Tao… :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWn6QJ6t3zU

ALSO talk to me about JOINING THE TEAM!

This is the one I have hoped for, and many of us Volunteers already can’t wait to work on and VIEW! :slight_smile:

Lindastrong text

3 Likes

Well…given 9 live licenses listed for 2017 - and now a total of 72 channels - assuming there are not more live fan upcoming dramas stranded somewhere - the odds might be better in Las Vegas…

But I will say it again, and let me be a voice suggesting to the mighty Viki-Rakuten overlords, this may be a drama that is as good as Nirvana in Fire. The same drama that inspired MANY PEOPLE to take an interest in Chinese Drama…and this one is not sitting on a shelf, fully produced, waiting for “someday”.

This is not a secret. Please act to secure this drama. It will bring you more people to this site, around the world. We…will WILLINGLY WORK OUR HEARTS OUT FOR IT.

For nothing but the thoughtful occasional chance to use our vikipasses…probably after it’s complete, we’ll be too busy before that - to SIT AND WATCH OUR WORK ON THE SCREEN! :slight_smile:

Oh…very…YES.

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut
Of all the offered delights in the bakery window of splendor that is 2017 Chinese Drama…this is the star, the most beautiful, towering CAKE…adorned with hand-made spun sugar and exotic flowers…YES LET US EAT CAKE!

1 Like

Ok, I’ve nearly finished part 1 of this series, and as much as I like it, it still does not touch Nirvana in Fire in my book.

I…will reserve my judgement on the entire series until the second half has completed airing.

Growling Tiger, Roaring Dragon - yet to air - is the other half. :slight_smile:

Nothing IS NIF BUT NIF of course. :slight_smile:

It’s been a huge year for Chinese Drama. :slight_smile:

Here’s one of many great trailers for the second part of AA - GT, RD :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0jYsshDZfOBZC9nIJn94Cg

the battles, the fight vs Kongming…are all in the second half. The first half was just the set up. :slight_smile:

Anyway…:slight_smile: 9.6 current rating on my own personal scale that has NIF as the one and only 10. :slight_smile:

9.6…pending Growling Tiger. :slight_smile:

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut Chinese dramas…like the stars of the sky this year. This one, the second half will burn brightly! :slight_smile:

Hi Linda,

I would love to join your team. can’t love Advisor Alliance more. The male lead, Sima Yi, played by my favorite actor Wu Xiubo, is brilliant and humorous and loves his wife and family deeply.

Love Wu Xiubo~~ Uncle Bo~波叔

Laura

I started watching Advisors Alliance but there are no English subtitles after episode 4. I’ll be sad if I won’t be able to watch it because no English subs. Is there ateam working on subtitling eps 5 onward? Please tell me yes! :blush:

yeah. we’re stuck because of site malfunctions, this weekend and last. follow the channel, we’ll let you know when it’s done. Sorry, we cannot do any more than that with the problems this site has right now.

1 Like

Good to know thank you so much for the info!:blush: