1. One Okay Rock :jp:
  2. K
  1. Kwon Sun iI (닥터 Dactres - Doctors OST) :kr:

2. L

1. Lyn :kr:
  2. N
  1. Nam Ji-hyun :kr: (Actress, Singer)
Summary

Nam Ji-hyun (Korean: 남지현 on January 9, 1990), known mononymously as Jihyun, and formerly known by her stage name Son Ji-hyun, is a South Korean actress and former singer. She is best known as the former leader and a vocalist of now-disbanded South Korean girl group 4Minute.

Nam Ji-hyun (actress, born 1990) - Wikipedia

1. N
  1. NewJeans :kr:
  2. S
  1. So Ji Sub :kr: (Actor, Rapper, Model, Author)
  1. B :gem:
  1. B.I :kr: (Musician, singer, songwriter and producer)
  2. I
2 Likes
  1. IU :kr: (Actress, Singer, Model)
  2. U
  1. U-KISS :kr:
  2. S
  1. Song Seung Heon :kr: (Actor, Singer, Model restaurateur, CEO)
Summary

Song Seung Hun, born October 5, 1976 in Seoul, South Korea, is a model, singer and actor.

Song Seung-heon - Biography - IMDb

Song Seung Heon - Movies & TV Shows

628. N

1. NUEST (K-Pop Group)

2. T

Summary

Repeat (601 - 699/799 round still playing)

The never ending chain of ... (Game) - #2884 by lutra

@teufelchen_netty_266,
Oops! Didn’t see that, I’ll fix that, you fix yours. :wink:

?

N was also mentioned from me and after me from someone else… so then?

1 Like
Summary

@teufelchen_netty_266,

Fixed!

The never ending chain of ... (Game) - #2901 by leerla73

Do you have another?

So are we at:
629. T? … TXT :kr:
630. T

1 Like
Summary

Playing with repeats, no problem. :wink:

1. TWICE :kr: (Girl Group)
Summary

Twice (Korean: 트와이스; RR: Teuwaiseu; Japanese: トゥワイス, Hepburn: Tuwaisu; commonly stylized in all caps) is a South Korean girl group formed by JYP Entertainment. The group is composed of nine members: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. Twice was formed under the television program Sixteen (2015) and debuted on October 20, 2015, with the extended play (EP) The Story Begins.
Twice - Wikipedia

1. E
  1. Enhypen :kr:
  2. N
1 Like
  1. Nami :kr: (Singer)
Summary

Gim Myeong-ok (Korean: 김명옥; born October 9, 1957),[2][3] better known by the stage name Na-mi (Korean: 나미), is a South Korean singer. She was considered a “superstar” and “icon” of Korean pop music in the 1980s and early 1990s.[4][1]
Na-mi - Wikipedia

1. i
  1. IU
  2. U…

(Just to clarify… The category is all type of musicians + directors and writers, like of dramas and novels as well? Because for some reason I linked it to music and thought we meant like songwriters and directors of music videos. :joy:)

1 Like
  1. Uhm Jung-hwa :kr: (Actress, Dancer, Singer)
Summary

Uhm Jung-hwa (Korean: 엄정화; born August 17, 1969)[1] is a South Korean singer, actress and dancer. Uhm is considered to be one of the most influential women in the Korean entertainment industry, finding success in both music and film.[2] Her legacy and career reinventions have given her the nickname of “Korean Madonna”.[3][4]
Uhm Jung-hwa - Wikipedia

1. A