1. Scumbag System (C-drama) :rofl:
  2. M
  1. My Right Older Brother
  2. R
  1. Rattan (C-drama)
  2. N
  1. Night of the Undead
  2. D
  1. !Detective Dee: The Four Heavenly King | Mainland China | Movie | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
  2. G
  1. Go Brother!
  2. ! lol … R
1 Like
  1. !Replay | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️ :rofl:
  2. Y
1 Like
  1. Ye Cheng (2023)
  2. G
  1. God of Lost Fantasy (C-drama)
  2. Y

lol it didn’t even get me, Duibuqi. :sweat_smile: :neutral_face: :expressionless:
1827.You Are My Glory | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
1829.Y

1 Like
  1. !Your Honor | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
  2. R

1830.Running Man | Korea | Variety Show | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
1831.N

These numbers will change soon. 화이팅! Click the down arrow to vote :wink: :point_down:t5:

Hidden 1831. & 1832.
  1. !National Office of Investigation | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
  2. N

@boksu065_180, haha! That’s a Variety Show. We’re doing Dramas, and Movies from Asia. Congrats! You’ve got the right letter for the next number.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: If anyone want to restart with 1830. R Go right ahead. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Otherwise, I’ll unhide my 1831. & 1832. and we can keep playing.

1 Like
  1. rebound
  2. D…
1 Like
  1. !Detective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow | Korea | Movie | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
  2. W

1832 we go fast om trust
1833. T…

1 Like
  1. Taxi Driver (K-drama)
  2. R
  1. Rooftop Prince
  2. E…
1 Like
  1. !Emperor or Boss | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
  2. S
  1. Season of Good Rain
  2. N