The never ending chain of ... (Game)

  1. Hospital Ship (K-drama)
Synopsis & Poster

https://asianwiki.com/Hospital_Ship


https://asianwiki.com/images/1/16/Hospital_Ship-p1.jpg

  1. P
  1. Pacchigi!
  2. I
1 Like

@mary19c11
187. Ice Girl :kr:
188. L

1 Like
  1. https://www.viki.com/tv/40244c-love-is-panacea

  2. A

  1. And I Hate You So :hong_kong: movie
  2. O

If we give it our all, we could close the poll in a few minutes. I am really sleepy, haha, today I couldn’t take a nap, my sleeping hours are a total mess at the moment.
@tiia_porovart @mary19c11 (@leerla73 has already read it)

2 Likes
  1. https://www.viki.com/movies/38487c-ouran-high-school-host-club

  2. B

:tumbler_glass::muscle::laughing:

  1. Be Arrogant :kr:
  2. T
1 Like
  1. The King: Eternal Monarch (K-drama)
Synopsis & Poster

https://asianwiki.com/The_King:_Eternal_Monarch


https://asianwiki.com/images/e/e2/The_King-Monarch-mp01.jpg

  1. H
  1. Herb :kr: movie
  2. B
1 Like
  1. https://www.viki.com/tv/24873c-boarding-house-24?qId=5fe9ee248fb49b1455bebe3154650d72

  2. E

  1. Esprit D’Amour :hong_kong: movie
  2. R
1 Like
  1. Road to Rebirth
  2. H
1 Like
  1. Highway Star :kr: movie
  2. R
1 Like
  1. Reborn Rich | Watch with English Subtitles, Reviews & Cast Info | Viki

  2. H

  1. Hotaru no Hikari :jp:
  2. I

Stop for a moment!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:
Poll-check, give me a moment …

Let the game go on, no change in category … All Asia drama, movie, variety/TV shows … Still going strong, with more than half of the votes!

2 Likes

Restart:

  1. I

Goodnight from this corner of the world, till tomorrow …
Thanks for helping me going to bed quite early :wink:

3 Likes
  1. I’m Underage But I’m Not a Child
  2. D
1 Like
  1. https://www.viki.com/tv/38857c-drink-with-god?qId=dbaa0ca64d68deb43d227d09299055ec

  2. D

  1. Dinner
  2. R
1 Like