The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Trelleborg :sweden:
  2. G…
1 Like
  1. Gothenburg, Sweden :sweden: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2. G :wink:

1. Gotha :de: :wink: (im not as good as you at this).
  2. A…
1 Like
  1. Antwerp, Belgium :belgium:
🤣 🍀/ Summary

@maria_lavendula_77,
It was a luck of the draw :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Antwerp is a port city on Belgium’s River Scheldt, with history dating to the Middle Ages. In its center, the centuries-old Diamond District houses thousands of diamond traders, cutters and polishers. Antwerp’s Flemish Renaissance architecture is typified by the Grote Markt, a central square in the old town. At the 17th-century Rubens House, period rooms display works by the Flemish Baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens.

antwerp - Google Search

1. P :wink::partying_face:
  1. Paris :fr:
  2. S

Paris … I went there a few times, ironically

... more here

since there is the high speed train, rushing there in under 3 hours I never went … The first time I went by bus, so did I actually all the time until the last one. First time still booked with guide and all, but from the 2nd time onwards. Only transfer and cheap hotel, I was slightly under 20 and did this until my mid 20s and then stopped for about 10 years, to go there for now the last time by train, an old one no high speed, 5–6 hrs, all the fields left and right in green and yellow, it was nice to look at … Crossing France, I would like to go there again, some day, just chewing on a baguette, or having a tart, or a quiche, or “pain au chocolat” … “Il est cinq heures, Paris s’évaille” … it’s a song about Paris at least in Europe equally known like “Champs Elysees” and quite old now.

1 Like
  1. Setif, Algeria :algeria:
🤣/Summary

@lutra,
Paris :smiley: I was in shock! :rofl: My mouth fell open, I thought I was handing out levels of difficulty. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I hope you do! :studio_microphone::notes: Haa! :rofl: There you go, always singing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Lovely!

Sétif (Arabic: سطيف) is the capital city of the Sétif Province and the 5th most populous city of Algeria, with an estimated population of 410,000 residents in 2015 in an area of more than 127 km2 (49 sq mi). It is one of the most important cities of eastern Algeria and the country as a whole, since it is considered the trade capital of the country and an industrial pole with 3 industrial zones within the borders of the city.
Sétif - Wikipedia

1. F :face_with_hand_over_mouth::partying_face:
1 Like
  1. Freetown (Sierra Leone)
  2. N
1 Like
  1. Natchez, Mississippi :us:
Summary

Natchez may be the oldest city on the Mississippi but we also have the brightest future! Natchez is a walkable, vibrant, and beautiful historic city, where preservation and progress go hand in hand. Today’s Natchez is affordable, livable, and especially attractive to those with an entrepreneurial spirit. We enjoy our reputation as a friendly, welcoming town that offers inclusion and community, where “Y’all means all!”
https://www.natchez.ms.us/

1. Z
  1. Zarasai (Lithuania)
  2. I
1 Like
  1. Incheon, SK :kr:

2. N

1. Nancy :fr:
  2. Y

Many attractive buildings from all kinds of styles, baroque, art nouveau, and, and, and …

1 Like
  1. Yokohama (Japan)
  2. A
1 Like
  1. Avignon :fr:
  2. N

City of popes, yes plural, for history buffs …

1 Like

493 Neckarsulm

494 M

1 Like
  1. Markham, Ontario, Canada :canada:
Summary

Markham (/ˈmɑːrkəm/) is a city in the York Region of Ontario, Canada. It is approximately 30 km (19 mi) northeast of Downtown Toronto. In the 2021 Census, Markham had a population of 338,503,[2] which ranked it the largest in York Region, fourth largest in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), and 16th largest in Canada.[3]

Markham, Ontario - Wikipedia

1. M
  1. Menton :fr:
  2. N

My favorite stop at the Côte d’Azur,

... more here

we sat surrounded by olive trees, the leafs left a slightly aromatic fragrance, sometimes taken away by a sea breeze while enjoying the famous “blue” and small boats dancing on the waves.

1 Like
  1. Neuquen, Argentina :argentina:
Summary

Neuquén (Spanish pronunciation: [newˈken]; Mapudungun: Nehuenken) is the capital city of the Argentine province of Neuquén and of the Confluencia Department, located in the east of the province. It occupies a strip of land west of the confluence of the Limay and Neuquén rivers which form the Río Negro, making it part of the ecoregion of Alto Valle del Río Negro. The city and surrounding area have a population of more than 340,000, making it the largest city in Patagonia. Along with the cities of Plottier and Cipolletti, it is part of the Neuquén – Plottier – Cipolletti conurbation.
Neuquén - Wikipedia

1. N
  1. Norrköping (Sweden)
  2. G
1 Like
  1. Gaithersburg, Maryland :us:
Summary

Gaithersburg (/ˈɡeɪθərzbɜːrɡ/ ⓘ GAY-thərz-burg), officially the City of Gaithersburg, is a city in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. At the time of the 2020 U.S. Census, Gaithersburg had a population of 69,657,[4] making it the ninth-largest community in the state. Gaithersburg is located to the northwest of Washington, and is considered a suburb and a primary city within the Washington–Arlington–Alexandria, DC–VA–MD–WV Metropolitan Statistical Area. Gaithersburg was incorporated as a town in 1878 and as a city in 1968.
Gaithersburg, Maryland - Wikipedia

1. G
Poll Check!

Poll Check!

The never ending chain of ... (Game) - #2652 by lutra

Poll Check!

:heart_eyes:
I am getting used to this @mary19c11 haha, so you know
Poll-check result

• 50% All Asia dramas/movies/variety/TV show [5***]

• 25%All Asia musicians (singer, bands, composers) / writers / directors [2]

• 25%Cities around the world, not only Asia [3*]

The 2nd and 3rd place will make their last round in the poll unless voted 1st.

Back to dramaland!

New poll

• All Asia dramas/movies/variety/TV shows [6****]
  • All Asia musicians (singer, bands, composer)/ writers/ directors [3]
  • Cities around the world, not only Asia [4]
0 voters

Poll is open until reply 599.

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya

1 Like