The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Go Go Squid 2: Dt. Appledog’s Time
  2. E… (again)
2 Likes
  1. Enigma
  2. A…

I had to dig through MDL :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, since we’re nearing the 300 I’ll make a new poll with the top 2 choices, before I go to bed already 2 a.m. here :see_no_evil:

• Asian actor/actress
  • Song titles (Just Asian?)

0 voters

@lutra @thaly1209 @my_happy_place @deval_chloe @stefart_798 @mirjam_465 @mas4 @vir @damiechan @shraddhasingh

This was the earlier poll The never ending chain of ... (Game) - #261 by someofliz

Poll is open until we hit 300 or when I wake up/ get back on here.

2 Likes
  1. A Piece of Your Mind
  2. D…

(Almost put a name that ended in E🥹)

2 Likes
  1. Discovery of Love
  2. M…
2 Likes
  1. Ex-Girlfriend Club (switched over to Drama Wiki there I can sort in alphabetical order :smirk:)
  2. B…

Friendly reminder in this game, the next subject has to start with the last letter of the one before, not any random one the person chooses (I’ve seen this happen a few times)

4 Likes
  1. Bride of the Century
  2. Y…
2 Likes
  1. Yasashii Jikan
  2. N…
2 Likes

So, for everyone that missed out on the last poll here is the final still open until reply number 300. Keep voting, join the fun!

Please follow link below.

Sorry, if you are now contacted double, I copied the existing list for future use, if there is still someone left out feel free to reply to this comment, so we can add you for the next poll coming.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/287

@mirjam_465 @damiechan @deval_chloe @teufelchen_netty_266 @leerla73 @weavingadream @bepina @my_happy_place @someofliz @thaly1209

1 Like

So, for everyone that missed out on the last poll here is the final still open until reply number 300. Keep voting, join the fun!

Sorry, if you are now contacted double, I copied the existing list for future use, if there is still someone left out feel free to reply to this comment, so we can add you for the next poll coming.

@vir @jadecloud88 @shraddhasingh @annabanana128 @feyfayer @cgwm808 @kakashiandme @tessa_pro @oriya @mas4

1 Like

@shakalabbit @tiia_porovart

1. Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
  2. L…

It is only 6 am, just had some breakfast, what am I doing here?

1. Lie after lie
  2. E…
  1. Every Move You Make (was it from Hong Kong?)
  2. E…

Seriously, E once again …

1. Evil Minds
  2. S…
1 Like
  1. Sono Goen, Otodokeshimasu: Mercari de Atta Honto no Hanashi - Japan
    at Viki Deliveries from the Heart, if I am not mistaken
  2. I…

One of the longest titles I have ever come across with, so, off I am, Monday, don’t like it …

1. Immortal Samsara
  2. A…
1 Like
  1. A Pledge to God
  2. D…
1 Like
  1. Delivery Man…
  2. N…
1 Like
  1. Nine: nine times travel.
  2. L
2 Likes