The never ending chain of ... (Game)

1. Meng He Ping (ML, Girl In Blue :pensive: A huge No to the SML, moving in on someone else’s person. :smirk: He acted way too well.)
  2. M/H/P
2 Likes
  1. He Qiao Yan (Unforgettable Love)
  2. H…/Q…/Y…
3 Likes
  1. Hwang Young-Sun (ML’s Mom, All About My Mom)
  2. H/Y/S
2 Likes
  1. Ha Moon Soo - Just Between Lovers - FL - I love how she even though she is struggling with her experiences and losses found herself a way to survive and eventually truly living and loving again.
  2. H/M/S
1 Like
  1. Meng Fuyao, (FL, her ML was Zhangsun Wuji, Ethan Juan in Legend of Fuyao)
  2. M/F
1 Like
  1. Min Ki Seo - ML of Thank You! - he became a pillar in the life of the FL, so she could leave her days of being everyone’s “doormat” behind.
  2. M/K/S

LOL Grab a K while you can

2 Likes

Grabbed :palms_up_together::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1. Kim Je Ha (The K2)

2. K or J or H

2 Likes
  1. Kim Do-Yoon (Feast of The Gods, :heart: Love this show. :blush:)
Feast of The Gods

1. K/D/Y
2 Likes
  1. Ko Yi Seok - Heart to Heart - okay, call him unprofessional to fall in love and crossing the line between doctor and patient, but I can only see his wounds and that big heart that needs love.
  2. K/Y/S
1 Like
  1. Sang Sang (FL, Ever Night)
  2. S
2 Likes
  1. Satonaka Halu / Haru - Pride - What a man, I wished I had a source to watch that drama again. Ice Hockey drama at its best with Queen soundtrack and romance on top.
  2. S/H

@leerla73 LOL first taking the K away and then only leaving one measly letter behind :rofl:

2 Likes
Letter grab

Oops! :rofl:
I missed quite a few letters myself. Especially when it gets busy in the thread.

2 Likes
  1. Sang Zhi (Hidden Love)
  2. S or Z
3 Likes
  1. Song Ga Kyung - Search: WWW - the role model for all the women in k-drama living in a golden cage, just get out of there!
  2. S/G/K

K back!!!

4 Likes
  1. Seo Ah Ri - Celebrity (I had high expectations but it’s not bad)
  2. S/A/R
3 Likes
  1. Shin Woo Yeo (My Roommate is a Gumiho)
  2. S/W/Y
3 Likes
  1. Wang Joon Hyuk - Uncle - or rather his transformation into it, great!
  2. W/J/H
1 Like
  1. Jung Ji Woon (The King’s Affection)
  2. J/W
3 Likes
  1. Jang Soon Ae - My Daughter Kkot-Nim/Flower - the step-mother of the FL, they do have their difficulties getting their relationship started and all of that because of the sudden death of FL father. They are growing together and find a new way to live. As usual in K-drama there are secrets of the past, people of the past, but well there is a future too, and that’s were life gets complicated …
  2. J/S/A
1 Like
  1. Jin Seo Won (A Good Day to be a Dog)

2. J or S or W

3 Likes