1283 Newport

1284 T

1 Like
  1. Tallinn
  2. N
2 Likes
  1. Nassau - Bahamas
  2. U

Players don’t forget to vote, it is one vote that can change it all.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-never-ending-chain-of-game/51046/1347?u=lutra

2 Likes
  1. Urbana (Illinois)
  2. A
2 Likes
  1. Amman - Jordan
  2. N

Me too, I don’t read everything, only two or three last answers.

1 Like
  1. Nis, Serbia (Umm, so this technically needs the “sh” sound, but I do not have that letter in the Latin alphabet on my keyboard and it would probably be difficult to find a city starting with it, so I’m gonna leave the next player the choice of “S”, “H” or I guess, even a “Sh” sound starting letter. :joy:)
  2. S/H/SH
1 Like
  1. Solingen :de:
  2. N
  1. Niagara Falls (As in the city, not the waterfalls, which are still one of the most glorious sights I’ve ever seen. :heart:)
  2. S… (I love that we’ve just switched around “N” and “S” in the last few replies. Hahaha!)

This last round really reminds me of playing “Speed Geography” as a kid, which was always Olympic-level competition for me and my friends. We got so competitive, I swear the speed of writing almost burnt paper. Anyone else ever played? That’s where I’m pulling out all these city names from. They’re burnt in my memory. :joy:

2 Likes
  1. Sankt Gallen :switzerland:
  2. N

In Germany in our school days we would play Stadt/Land/Fluss - city/country/river with a random letter from the ABC which every name needed to start with, we added whatever we liked job, dessert, animal, … So yes, competition was high.

1 Like