This Or That (Game)

:face_holding_back_tears:

• Korean fried chicken :poultry_leg: :poultry_leg:
  • Ramyun :ramen: :ramen:

0 voters

2 Likes

Yes, exactly those! It was so funny to me. They just literally stopped the drama and it turned into a commercial for a second. Not even trying to be subtle. I’m not gonna lie, it was so ridiculous, I kind of liked it. It added an unplanned comedic touch. It also kind of made me want to try the candy too, so mission successful, I guess. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Ooooh, I love those jokes. I think I’m going to put this drama on my list to watch just for this. They did a very similar thing in “My Fated Boy”. The characters watched a drama called “My Neighbor Can’t Sleep” and raved about the ML of that drama. The actor even made a cameo. At first I thought it was just in-universe, but then I googled it and it turned out it was an actual drama, made by the same people, and they were just advertising it. Very clever. :joy:

3 Likes

I also wanted to try it but i love coffee :slight_smile:
in Little woman, it was weird esp. because of the drama’s nature, i mean imagine watching a drama about a killing mystery & revenge, etc & suddenly everyone is just tired & had to chew that candy to wake up & concentrate.
it was also almost half way through the episodes so i felt like they forgot they should promote it & suddenly remembered so they decided to concentrate the commercial scenes or something lol

2 Likes

Hahahaha! It sounds very much like the scene in “Welcome to Waikiki”. Sometimes they really add in random product placement that it can end up taking you out of the drama and it’s hilarious. I would love to see a historical drama try to promote a modern product, though. Like those behind the scenes pictures where you see them dressed in the historical outfits and holding a tablet or something. Imagine if in the drama itself, someone just takes out a soda bottle or something. Those type of weird jokes are my favorite and I think I’d rate it 10 points just for that. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I mentioned this in the other topic :blush:

It doesn’t show up in the excerpt, but it’s in the post.

2 Likes

If you have the chance for time traveling for just one time what will you do?
A) Go back to the past, and undo something bad you have done, or do something you wish you had done back then.
B) Go to the future, and see what will happen.

• Go to the past
  • Go to the future

0 voters

3 Likes

I wouldn’t change a thing but tell myself to do even more crazy things, those are the things I appreciate the most now days.

2 Likes

Do you have examples? :blush:

1 Like

Today I live rural, belongs to a dojo and stays home, many in this area only sees a prudish woman living alone with her animals but I when I was younger I loved clubbing all over Europe (mostly London and Paris) and did foolish things. I can’t mention everything but we have all been young and some of us have had a bit of money whilst we were young.

4 Likes

I bet the votes for the past are from older people and those for the future from younger ones :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA! OMG, REALLY? I said it as a joke, I didn’t think someone actually did it in a drama! :joy: Yeah, you’re completely right, in that setting it’s just comical. Like, please, guys, take note of the time period. Just out of curiosity, which historical drama was this?

1 Like

Hmm, this is very interesting and a thinker. Although, I have to go with the future on this one for one reason only. The things we did in the past make us who we are now. Even so-called mistakes led us to a lot of good things that we like and shaped us into the people we are. This was a great question.

I’ll add another poll here, because I know it won’t let me comment a third time in a roll. Compared to yours, though, it is very simple and not the best follow-up. Hahahaha! :joy:

• Cats
  • Dogs

0 voters

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I still don’t remember and I don’t tend to rewatch stuff :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:
I tried thinking of it, but can’t be sure. Faith? Live up to your name? Something else? A C-drama (I think there was also something similar in a Cdrama, but I also remember one Kdrama) :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ohhh, that’s even better that you remember this stuff from several dramas. I can’t believe they actually do this and that so many of them did! I also remember products advertised as being from Qing, but I can’t remember anything that was obviously PPL. Now I am absolutely going to be on the look-out for it, because that’s hilarious. Although, I think they missed an opportunity if they didn’t do it in “Mr. Queen”, because that was a comedy and with the FL technically being from the future, it actually would have fit and made a great off-hand joke. Although, to be fair to historical dramas, they always flawlessly advertise other dramas by giving all the romance books they read names that are titles of popular dramas. I laughed so much in “My Sassy Girl” when the novels were “Boys over Flowers”, “Descendants of the Sun”, and “My Love from the Star”. Also, in “Mr. Queen” the pseudonym of the author being “Cha Eun Woo” was hilarious. :joy:

2 Likes

I believe that everyone engages in a comic act in their life, inst it? Lets us pretend that nothing befell and cast out choose the ‘‘future’’ option. :rofl:

2 Likes
  • Smart Female Lead
  • Strong Female Lead

0 voters

3 Likes
  • Male villain
  • Female villain
0 voters
3 Likes
  • 2nd Gen K-pop
  • 3rd Gen K-pop
0 voters