This Or That (Game)

• FL Chases ML First
  • ML Chases FL First
0 voters
3 Likes

You have the power to remove one of these dramas from existence :face_holding_back_tears:

Which one would you choose?
Goblin
OR
Descendants of the Sun

• Goblin
  • DOTS
0 voters
4 Likes

Why? :cry: I can’t choose. They both have their flaws but I remember enjoying them.

3 Likes

What if you had to? :wink: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. It looks like this community consists of quite a traditional bunch of viewers. :grin:
Or, could it be too many cases of “FLs chasing after MLs first” that viewers/we are getting annoyed? :rofl:

4 Likes

Any drama remake of whichever country of origin to whatever target language…

1. Wonderful! Love it! The more the merrier :slight_smile:
  2. Waste of time! Loathe it! Not interested :disappointed:
0 voters
2 Likes

Yikes, building a poll is not easy :pensive:
Why is my poll always showing :lock: close, instead of :signal_strength::bar_chart: results? :bar_chart: :signal_strength:
Why does it have the :eye: eye? I don’t want the eye. :thinking: The box is unchecked for the eye. :thought_balloon:

@feyfayer,

https://media.tenor.com/TOMFfcdx-XcAAAAM/party-going-nuts.gif

I’ll rebuild it, and show you the skeletons.

Or

Screenshot_20231028-091329_Chrome

:woman_shrugging:t5:

@jadecloud88,
Giving it a try now, :grimacing: let’s see! :face_with_peeking_eye:
Nope! Not working. :grimacing:

A Film’s Title
  • Stick with the original title
  • Re-use a popular film’s title, any film’s, and just add the year released
0 voters

@jadecloud88 I don’t loathe it, but I do prefer more original content instead of remakes, even if some of the remakes are very good :sweat_smile: .

@leerla73 Do you need help building a poll? :blush:

3 Likes

Have we done this one yet?

• K-Drama
  • C-Drama
  • J-Drama
  • Thai Drama
  • Taiwanese Drama
0 voters

You know, as many choices as possible, so it’s even more of a thinker for those of us who watch and like more of these pretty equally. :joy:

2 Likes

I have two theories:

1. Either the majority of voters are women and want to be chased. :grin:
  2. Or women who chase men in dramas are badly portrayed.
4 Likes

in my case, that’s it.
i’ve seen a lot of FLs chasing after arrogant MLs, that i fed up lol
my favorite drama is “The Greatest Love”, & one of the reasons is that it was the 1st drama i watched where the arrogant ML was chasing the FL even though his character doesn’t make that makes sense :joy::joy::joy:, it was a very good change.

3 Likes

I do like FLs chasing after MLs first, but in most cases the writing is… :sweat_smile:
And often they tend to make FLs that chase after the ML a bit violent, which is unfortunate.

2 Likes

I also like a good chase, one way or the other, but I feel like girls chasing the guys are often written very stalkerish, which makes me sometimes even wish that such behavior should not be rewarded. But maybe that’s just my own biases because some of the guys’ techniques of the chase should not be rewarded either. :grimacing:

4 Likes

You said it well. It was one of the reasons I disliked the FL in Itaewon Class “getting the guy.”
If the roles had been reversed, a lot more people would be saying that the character was problematic :see_no_evil:

4 Likes
  • Rich ML, Poor FL
  • Poor ML, Rich FL
0 voters
1 Like

I also don’t care much about the gender but usually when it’s the FL, they makes her clingy with little to none self-esteem, accepting everything from the ML, he can insult her, curse her, anything. honestly they maybe getting away with it bcoz she is the cute FL, if it was the ML who was doing it, they would call him weak & a stalker sometimes.
that just reminds me of that drama, “Playfull Kiss”, i’m sorry but i hate that drama & the FL in it. just a perfect example of what i mentioned b4.

4 Likes

I personally don’t see any difference. ML or FL, they can be both clingy, stalkerish and sometimes exceed the limits of what is acceptable. (Boys over Flowers, Love Me if you Dare, Destined with You…)

3 Likes

I agree, just because the question was about what do we prefer watching FL after ML or the opposite & since i really watched A LOT of of the FL chasing after the ML, I picked the opposite …

3 Likes

I wish there were more of the Rich FL with poor ML kind, not because I don’t like the RichML/poorFL but just because I want more of the other too.

5 Likes

I remember I disliked that drama, but I don’t remember the plot that well. I looked it up on MDL and I can safely say I also really disliked the drama :joy_cat:

100% and if you are watching it with the TCs on, I’m scratching my head at the sheer amount of comments who are cheering on that behaviour. Nowadays you do see a few comments pointing out how bad it is, but still is the minority. As long as “oppa / gege” is good-looking right? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
(To be fair, they also cheer on these behaviours when the character doing it is female… :eyes:.)

3 Likes