This Or That (Game)

There’s also just mint choco bars or mint hot chocolate. Idk about other recipes, but people are so creative these days :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
  • Hot sake :sake:
  • Cold sake :sake:
0 voters
1 Like

Ooooh, that sounds really good. I’ve tried is as chocolate, but I’ve never thought of making it as hot chocolate. I’ll have to search up a recipe for that. It sounds delicious. :smile: This thread was the first I heard of the debate, but I’m watching “Sh**ting Stars” right now and the main lead made a comment that it tastes like “toothpaste” and, although I personally disagree, it made me laugh really hard. I would have never thought of that connection, but I can see the logic there. :joy:

3 Likes

This one is really hard, I enjoy both :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Which one do you prefer?

• Dumb Hero
  • Evil Genius
0 voters
1 Like

Is this bicycle Green, or Blue?

• Green?
  • Blue?
0 voters

It looks turquoise to me

5 Likes

Same or maybe teal

3 Likes

For me the major SML syndrome was in True Beauty. I actually stopped watching when I understood there was no hope for Han Seo-Jun… I must have something with the bad-boy-turned-nice vibe… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
  • Being the FL/ML of a drama
  • Being the director of a drama
0 voters
3 Likes

I only say “annoying voice” because I can mute it and watch the subs without having to hear it. :wink:

1 Like
  • Be friends with your favorite member / bias, but all of the other members don’t like you
  • Be friends with all of the other members, but your bias doesn’t like you
0 voters
2 Likes
  • Devoting your time and energy to Viki
  • Having a paid job
0 voters
  • Applying
  • Being recruited
0 voters
1 Like

which reaction did you get more…

• It’s a relief that it’s a drama not real.
  • It would be great if it’s real not drama.
0 voters
1 Like

You get a secret letter with some confidential information on it. Naturally you:

Destroy it after reading
OR
Secretly store it somewhere, even though you risk someone finding it

• Destroy it
  • Store it away
0 voters
1 Like
  • Smoothie
  • Juice
0 voters

You never have to do this task again (it automatically gets done for you, the way you want it to be done):

• Laundry
  • Dishes
0 voters
2 Likes

I once read about a washing machine that had the laundry come out dry and folded…

4 Likes

I handwash everything…

3 Likes