Top 10 Hotties

I am working on my top 10 list. Narrowing it down to 10 is hard enough, but then trying to pick just one image for each is just as hard. They are all so pretty/gorgeous/hot… I’ve spent too much time falling down the hottie photos rabbit hole.

1 Like

Okay, here we go… (WOW, this turned into a really long post, haha)

First, I want to share my train of thought any time I encounter these guys:

Dang, dude!
Why do you do this to me? I can’t even deal.
Okay, you can stop now.
Except, please don’t ever stop.

That being said, my top 3 stand pretty far and above the rest of my top 10 but equal to each other. If my life depended on it, I genuinely don’t know which I would pick - it would probably depend on the day.

Junho: An all-around master of all things. He plays my most favorite Kdrama character of all time: Lee Kang Doo in Just Between Lovers.
Junho1

Seo Kang Joon: The man can act! Those eyes…Those lips…sigh

Park Hyung Sik: My first Kdrama love. Pretty sure he actually glows like that.

Kim Myung Soo: If anything ever happens to me, you better check with his dimples first because they are likely the culprit ~fatally affected by dimples~

Ji Chang Wook: No words needed

Kim Sung Joo: Bet you don’t even know his name. :laughing: He’s a supporting actor but also a singer and dancer. The one and only reason I re-watch parts of The Liar and His Lover where he plays the lead singer of the fictional band Crude Play

Ahn Hyo Seop: There’s just something about his smile. I think he’s currently filming a Saguek, and he looks good in that long hair…

Lee Do Hyun: I found him to be quite the scene stealer in Hotel De Luna, and I am glad to see his career taking off.
https://1739752386.rsc.cdn77.org/data/images/full/240535/lee-do-hyun.jpeg?w=600?w=650

Kang Tae Oh: I really need him to be a leading man already. OMGosh, I loved him in Run On (Basically a leading role, I guess). I feel like we could totally be best friends.

Im Si Wan: I saved him for last just because his GIF will say what needs to be said. LOL

https://media1.tenor.com/images/baf68d7a8f8be8962e645b1bcd7d4769/tenor.gif?itemid=20461204

2 Likes

My Top Guy!
junho%205

Well You know!

2 Likes

1 Like

Who would be the…
(1) Best Kisser
(2) Best Dancer
(3) Best Cook
(4) Best Friend
(5) Sweetest
(6) Best Gym Buddy
(7) Best Date
(8) Best Dressed
(9) Best Hugger
(10) Most Romantic

Next Challenge - I tried to be different than @natyh or all of mine would have been JH

I have one of these that I cannot post because I’ll get in trouble!!!

JH!!! le2jh

1 Like

I’ll answer those questions in a minute, but first…

If only this could be us

Why is he so attractive even when he has been beat up?

1 Like

I am her, she is me…

1 Like

junho%20laugh%20gif
He makes me CRAZY

1 Like

So should I pick each of my top 10 for a different category or can there be repeats? Because you’re right, I might pick the same person or two for everything.

1 Like

I see you. You keep changing the GIF in this post. :rofl:

1 Like

I tried to make it different cuz YOU know my answers! I tried to give some other guys equal opportunity! hahahaha! Doesn’t change my Top 10

1 Like

This was tougher than I thought it would be. Some of them really had to duke it out over the categories.

1. Best Kisser: Seo Kang Joon (Close one with Ji Chang Wook, but I felt like Wookie just beat him out for most romantic, so…)

2. Best Dancer: Kim Sung Joo (A very close fight with Junho, and they both have those amazing dancer’s legs)

3. Best Cook: Ahn Hyo Seop (He gets this category by default. :joy:)

4. Best Friend: Kang Tae Oh (I literally said this in my top 10 post, LOL)

5. Sweetest: Lee Do Hyun (I really know nothing about him, but he has a sweet face)

6. Best gym buddy: Im Si Wan (only because he played a national athlete in his latest show Run On. There was one heck of an after-workout scene in the locker room, just sayin’)

7. Best Date: Junho (He can take me anywhere, anytime, or just hang out at home with the cats)

8. Best Dressed: Park Hyung Sik (Always looking sharp)

9. Best Hugger: Kim Myung Soo (Something about him seems to say that it would feel amazing to be on the receiving end of his hugs. I just looked it up, and he is exactly the same height as my husband, which is truly the ideal height for hugging when you are 5 feet tall like me. I just tuck perfectly right under his chin. Oh look at that, Junho is the same height, hahaha)

10. Most Romantic: Ji Chang Wook (No explanation needed)

1 Like

Oh my GOSH Cha Eun Woo - He’s so ADORBS!
I might re- vamp my Top 10 this week! I have a set of 6 guys that have stayed true for like a year! But let’s see I think I’m up to 14 or so now! I need more than 10! hahahahaha!

1 Like

We probably all need more than 10. LOL

1 Like

https://pa1.narvii.com/5762/3f22a209cabac4e02d64a936dcead0aec8721ef8_hq.gif

Couch Kimchi
Hello Kpop
kpop addict

I have been resisting for a LONG time! Lee Dong Wook has to be in my POSSE! He is just - how do you describe LDW!!! :fire: Exotic - I would say that he is very tall & built and those :kiss:

1 Like

I need a revision - I really have to see what I’m doing but

janghaven

Lee Je Hoon

I’m totally Bewitched!

le%20je%20hoon%20ok
tumblr
taxi%20driver%20LJH
Tumbex

2 Likes

Told you!! it was because you didn’t watch many dramas with him, but I knew it!

2 Likes

I just DIDN’T KNOW until I KNEW! I think he is bewitching!

1 Like

He is!!!
8c811403fa8a291f84f7bea45599a804

1 Like