Top 3 K-dramas

ikkk it would have to be a life or death situation for me to be able to watch that. hahaha
BOF and GOOONNGGG!!!
i loved both those are accpepted and i flew through those episodes. u are so right.

1 Like

My top 3 k-dramas are : Bridal Mask
Secret
Innocent Man

Yee yeee you didnā€™t watch faith so you canā€™t say anything about that right : D

LOL no xD i didnt watch it

Canā€™t pick just 3!!!
But I do love My love from the star, Secret love and Faith!!!
But really, my top ones are the one with score 10:http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Vthung

Just wondering why you love Heirsā€¦ I so wanted to love that one, but it just wasnā€™t what I was expecting. Maybe your saw something i didnā€™t?

I didnā€™t have any expectations about Heirs, I just started watch. And, as usually, I didnā€™t read synopisis before watching. Soā€¦I was very open about it :smile:

I like Heirs so many reason:

• casting is so successful
  • an interesting plot
  • dialogue and chemistry between the actors
  • scenes which wants to watch again and again

All the reasons why some TV series are good.

Susanna

HAHA my top 3
reply 1997
Queen In Hyunā€™s Man
( >ļ¹<怂)ļ½žIcanā€˜t find out another one.So just this two dramas

Hey everybody my name is Taylor and it would really help me out if you could do this survey. I am currently doing a paper on the effectiveness of subtitles when watching foreign dramas. Its 3 easy question and it would help me out a lot so go to the link below and help me get that ā€˜Aā€™!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3Q9VRPD

you are missing soooooo many good dramas!
Dramas like Jewel In the Palace (classic) and Dong Yi!

Do you not following My Love from The Star yet???

Itā€™s such a boom at the moment!
Join us, donā€™t miss the ride ; )

Heirs drama is also good :smile:

No that itā€™s finished, I can say that for me, #1 is My Love from The Star : D
And the next in line would be Secret Garden and Lie to Me (now, for this one, I know the drama went makjang, but I just love the chemistry of the OTPā€¦)

Thanks! I came in here looking for drama suggestionsā€¦currently in search of a good drama. I shall give it a try, though I tend to stay away from melodramas:)

Although I like and have re-watch many others, I think that my top three K dramas would be

1. Secret Garden / Iljimae
  2. Coffee Prince/ Dong Yi
  3. Gentlemanā€™s Dignity / Reply 1977 / Legend

Ok so I cheated a little by adding a costume / period as well. These are special because I enjoyed them so much that actually took the time out to learn and own songs off the various OSTs! And thatā€™s how I entered the world of K-popā€¦lol.

I had not see Dong Yi, Iā€™ve added it to the list!!

1. Coffee Prince
  2. Answer Me 1997
  3. My Love from the Stars
1 Like

hahahahaaaaa I was looking thru these posts to see if I can spot something to watch and these pics of LMH & ā€œFaithā€ā€¦
well looks like I will rewatch ā€œFaithā€

Hahahahhah yeah gonna re watch it soon. But I canā€™t count anymore. I just watched this drama toooooo often :smiley:

lol I started Faith then got bored and ended up rewatching ā€œLie to Meā€ Absolutely loved it !

1 Like