Top 3 K-dramas

Hahahaha yeah I understand. Not everybody can watch faith In such a psycho way like I do. I Can watch it so often, never get bored ^^

• Secret Garden
  • You’re beautiful
  • In time with you (this is taiwanese but it’s soooo good)
1 Like

Now that Bride of the Century has finished. I am changing my answer.

1. Bride of the Century
  2. Coffee Prince
  3. Answer Me 1997

Well Michin_Babo number one, you are so lucky I’m still waiting for E15 which aired on Friday night and still no sign of it never mind E16… so you’ve put it on top of your 3, mmmm. I’ve been looking down the lists because this is how I get some hints to what is being watched and so discover ones I may miss out on. 3 months ago it would have been easy to name 3 but this season of dramas has turned up some of the best of 3 years. Only one Q for you? How come ‘My love from another star’ is not one of your 3.

I agree with you, In Time with You was really great ! I loved this one. I think it is in my Top 3 T-Drama :wink:

1 Like

Right now I’m watching Three Days and Angel Eyes They are both EXCELLENT dramas so far. The action scenes in Three Days are really high quality and rival any big screen movie.

Hm…I think Boys Over Flowers,Secret Garden and You’re beautiful

Unfortunately, My love from another star got bumped down to number 4. My original post had it at number 3. Coffee Prince will always be in my top 3 since it’s the drama that got me hooked into watching Kdramas and Answer Me 1997 has been my most rewatched drama to date.

Ah interesting, my first one was Master’s Sun and I really liked it. Then started reading the comments and getting suggestions on shows recommended to me. I thought Coffee Prince was great and admired the writer and cast so I’m with you on that one. Next was Secret, had the bug then for sure. Have to say that ‘My Love from the stars’ will never get bumped down my list simply because the cast were so good.Have watched some lemons though quickly forgotten as soon as over. Not so the recent ones which are surprisingly better than expected.

I don’t remember how many times replaying these dramas
Sad sonata.
winter sonata.
autumn in my heart

I will choose:

1. KING 2 HEARTS
  2. CITY HUNTER
  3. MASTER’S SUN

UGHHH

1. Stars Falling From the Sky
  2. Shut Up! Flower Boy Band
  3. Oh! My Lady

1 & 3 and BOTH SO UNDERRATED BUT I PROMISE THEY ARE FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!! BOTH MALE LEADS ARE SO HOTTTTTT

Es tan dificil pero mencionare las ultimas que vi:
My love from the stars (Dic 2013- Feb 2014)
Emergency couple (Ene 2014-Abr 2014)
The Heirs (Oct 2013- Dic 2013)

*sniff sniff*
It breaks my heart to pick favorites… They’re all my babiessss!!

Anyways… lol

49 Days – tearjerker, romantic
I Hear Your Voice – drama, exciting, cute
Goong – funny, classic, addicting

1 Like

Chuno.
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo.
49 Days.

I can’t believe I was able to say only 3 k-dramas. O_o It was hard to pick.

any ELF here?
ELF keep voting. Let’s win this for our hard-working oppas!!! EXO is already out, but Girls’ Generation still has a chance to beat us. We can’t let that happen! Please take a quick second to vote for Super Junior!!

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/2014-first-half-best-group-k-pop

no special order:
Shut Up & Let’s Go
Secret Garden
Stars Falling From the Sky (soooooo underrated)

*** favorite historical dramas:**
Hur Jun  (1999)
Jewell in the palace (2003)
Yi San (2007)

*favorite fusion historical dramas:                                                                                                      
The princess’man (2011)                                                                                                                   
Damo (2003)                                                                                                                                   
Queen In-hyun’s Man ( 2011)

*** favorite modern k-dramas:**
Secret ( 2013)
I hear your voice  (2013)                                                                                                                      
Good doctor

Can you hear my heart
The master sun
Secret

1. Answer me 1997
  2. Boys over Flowers
  3. You’re Beautiful