Original Network: ■■■■■
Content Rating: Not Yet Rated

Finishing rolling

• Drama: Beyond the Star
  • Episodes: 8
  • Airs: Nov 11, 2023 - ?
  • Content Rating: Not Yet Rated
2 Likes

You did all this job and never bothered to make a search to see whether someone else had the same idea?

As for purely requests, release announcements and channel announcements (not chat), why not look at the dedicated threads for K-drama, J-drama, Taiwan-drama, Thai-drama? They include all dramas of that country, including BL.

It is remarkable that no other category fans (rom-com, thriller, historical etc.) has felt the need for its own thread.

1 Like

I did search and I know about it, many people made their space, and This is my space, for me and every friend who want to join. So I don’t understand what’s the problem.

3 Likes

I think you misunderstood the topic. This is to post about upcoming and created channels for BL only. Just like we have with Korean and Chinese. This is something that didn’t have before. I am one of the people who really appreciate this because I really like to know and there was only posts about Korean and Chinese.
I believe is important since now Viki has so many BLs on the platform and many to come.

2 Likes

Sorry but I didn’t get your point! As Irmar said, there’re many BL’s chats, I don’t think it’s useful to create another one. I even created one of those chats, look:

And there are more…

I understand you want to share your favorites but, there’re so many of these chats open by other users, you just should join and enjoy one of them☺️. If everyone creates a new thread because it’s theirs and something little outside of what the other threads talk about makes them different, then discussion will be filled with hundreds of threads with the same purpose.
But please feel free to create threads on any other topic that none of us have thought of.

This is not a chat channel. If don’t think is useful just don’t use it. Simple as that

6 Likes

This is not chat channel. And I don’t force anyone to be here or see, tho post anythig, feel free to pretend it doesn’t excited :blush:. And I repeat again, this is not a Chat Channel read above, it’s purely about upcoming channels on Viki. There will be no talk talk here, only upcoming shows. And it’s not focused on specifically language, it’s about bl from many countries that land on Viki.

5 Likes

Oh come on… no need to be that rude, I just made my point😄. Maybe @azuresky could explain me better about the thread she created.

Oh I got it! Thanks for making this clear. So I’ll be following your thread I have a lot in common with it lol.

You were the one commenting that the post was “useless”. That was really rude. I was just being honest. Using smile face and cute emoji doesn’t make your comment less rude.

3 Likes

Darling… have a nice day!:relaxed:

I think this will pop on Viki too

Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo (2023) - MyDramaList

• Drama: Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
  • Episodes: 0
  • Airs: Oct 5, 2023 - ?
  • Airs On: Thursday
  • Content Rating: Not Yet Rated
2 Likes

@azuresky I created a topic to post about all the LGBTQIA+ that are not just BL. <3

3 Likes

Go for it everyone can create their own place, that will never be wrong.

3 Likes

Since Love in the air from this same company land on viki lik other shows, this probably soon will join

• Drama: Wedding Plan
  • Episodes: 7
  • Aired: Jul 19, 2023 - Aug 30, 2023
  • Aired On: Wednesday
  • Original Network: GMM 25, ■■■■■
  • Duration: 48 min.
  • Content Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)
3 Likes

Since lately we have gmmtv shower for sure this bl will soon pop out

6 Likes