🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2022 🔥 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS

“The Queen’s Umbrella” aka “Umbrella” with Kim Hye Soo is licensed elsewhere. (N)

4 Likes

:pensive::cry:
I thought we had a chance… then it’s a good bye to The Golden Spoon
I am removing it from the list :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

SBS drama “The Police Station Next to the Fire Station” to air November 11th

Starring Kim Rae-Won, Son Ho-Jun, & Gong Seung-Yeon,
First of two seasons. Second season planned for 2023.
Source & Synopsis: https://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/sbs-drama-the-police-station-next-to-the-fire-station-to-first-air-nov-11th

3 Likes

I want to see this.

1 Like

EXO Doh Kyung Soo’s drama “Bad Prosecutor” to premiere next month!

And

ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo to lead a new webtoon based drama “A Good Day to be a Dog”

4 Likes

Me too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.
Am I alone in wondering what type of dog the female lead (FL) will be? :poodle:
My vote for FL is for Bona (Kim Ji-Yeon). She and Cha Eun-woo were both supporting characters in “Hit the Top” (2017).
Loved Bona’s characters in “Homemade Love Story” (2020), “Twenty-Five, Twenty-One” (2022), and “Girls’ Generation: 1979” (2017).

4 Likes

Movies - Starring - Hyun Bin
Confidential Assignment - 2017
Confidential Assignment 2 - Sep 2022
Request a Show form

2 Likes

I really liked “Bad Prosecutor” writer Im Young-bin’s jTBC drama “Sketch” (2018) which got 9.2 :star: here on Viki. I also watched it here.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update.:clap::hibiscus:

First teaser trailer and poster for TVING drama series “Bargain” starring Jin Sun-Kyu, Jun Jong-Seo, & Chang Ryul coming up in October.
https://asianwiki.com/Bargain_(Korean_Drama)
Bargain_Korean_Drama-p1%20150x214

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see this new k-drama! Cha Eunwoo is my all time favorite actor. Can we watch it on Viki? Thanks if you have any information.:sparkling_heart:

Till now no information like in the link stated @hheaven320_811

New channel

4 Likes

#LeeEl reportedly to lead ENA new drama <#HappinessBattle> based on same title novel, it’s a suspense drama about mothers fought fierce SNS battles by breaking other people’s happiness for their happiness, and regain their true selves after being free from oppression and wounds.

2 Likes

SBS drama #ThePoliceStationNextToTheFireStation season 1 confirmed to premiere on November 11, and season 2 will broadcast in 2nd half of 2023.

#KimRaeWon #SonHoJun #GongSeungYeon

5 Likes

Ransom confirmed in October

2 Likes

Ryu Hae Jun to work alongside Jo Yi Hyun and Jung Jin Young in “Summer Vacation”

Great cast! It has been ages since I have seen B1A4’s Jung Jin-Young, and I love him, and Jo Yi Hyun was terrific in “All of Us Are Dead.”

3 Likes

Jin-young and Crystal were cute in “Police University” (2021). It’s here on Viki!
I also noticed that Jin-young is cast in the next two seasons of horror series “Sweet Home”.

2 Likes

This is a surprise. Hope it will be open to different languages.

2 Likes

According to MDL, it is now from KBS 2