Viki community memes

I don’t volunteer on the Viki community yet because I am too busy (in my mind only, LOL) but these memes are hilarious! Viki volunteers ROCK!

8 Likes

She has the main character energy. She’s so relatable and dorky. hahaha

4 Likes

keep visiting hehe

5 Likes

+@midknightmoodz
She has the main character energy. She’s so relatable and dorky. hahaha

She deserved to have found a guy too. I was upset about that at the beginning, but this drama has a season 2, and I searched, found and ‘‘read’’ season 2 it’s already in the works. I’m guessing we’re going to get some more cute, crazy and funny scenes from her sooner than we expect.

I always loved this meme with my favorite actor!

10 Likes

:exploding_head: Mind blown! Whaaaat? A SEASON 2??!

4 Likes

NFX shows all seem to have season 2 rumors for some reason. SBS hasn’t said anything about a Season 2 and there is no information of it bein confirmed.

4 Likes

Yeah, it seemed too good to be true. Kdramas don’t get S2 that easily.

6 Likes

WHEN YOU SEE ASIAN MARK ZUCKERBERG PARTICIPATING IN RUNNING MAN VIETNAM
Screenshot%20(138)

9 Likes

@midknightmoodz @vivi_1485

ALL I wrote here was that I read something was on the works for season 2 (it’s being planned), and a fruttiton date was sometime in early 2023.
LITERARY
the state or action of producing an outcome.
I never said it was set on stone or anything like that.

Yes, the source information is from NETFLIX where I saw the drama, and they posted clearly Season 1 A Business Proposal. I go by what I saw/read with my own…:eyes::

Business Proposal season 2 release updates*

We can only share our release date predictions. Our best release date prediction for a potential second season would be sometime in early 2023.

CROSSING MY FINGERS PREDICTION COMES TRUE since I’m still waiting for these two!

PS…>>>>>>>>>>
I have seen Kingdom and Voice which had more than two seasons in them, and I liked all preceding series. Check them out. There is a list of 9 dramas that had second season and even more than 2. https://www.soompi.com/article/1481483wpp/9-k-dramas-with-multiple-seasons-for-you-to-binge-on

I have hope…

VOICE number of seasons 4
(2017 – 2021)

HOSPTAL PLAYLIST
Seasons 2 (2020 – 2021)

Kingdom 3 seasons from 2019-2021

Let’s Eat
Seasons: 3
2013 to 2018

4 Likes

thanks for my laugh for the day!! Loved it y’all! and a second season of business proposal? oh boy!!

4 Likes

**I can be WRONG though

MEMES!%20(8)

10 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t want to see ONE more amnesia, coma or terminal illness Korean drama.
Crazy Love (amnesia/terminal illness) 2022
Tomorrow (coma) 2022
Twenty-one/twenty-five (depressing/sad ending) 2022
NO< NO< NO!!!

6 Likes

GUILTY! :scream: (sowwy) :disappointed: (I will TRY not to treat TD like as if it were a Watch Party chat session!)

The keyword there is DRAMA. :laughing: If there is nothing going on, there is no DRAMA.

8 Likes

@porkypine90_261
The keyword there is DRAMA . :laughing: If there is nothing going on, there is no DRAMA .

There CAN’T be Drama in outdated themes from back in the stone age. Those themes are an insult to the intelligence of individuals that knows better.
The coma patients don’t have machines pumping their heart and stuff making the scene even more ridiculous. If they made DRAMA with a coma patient the least they can do is for the patient to be looking like they are really in a coma. Some of them wake up out of coma like nothing happened. Who doesn’t know that people need rehabilitation after they are in coma bc the body get atrophied.

In my personal opinion, those type of themes are too old to bring back into the new modern and advance world of medicine we have in the 21st. century. Besides, they are monotonous, boring stories that nothing much can happen around dramas with such ridiculous outdated themes. I just dumped several dramas because in my eyes, the whole thing about amnesia, coma etc, it’s outrageously ridiculous. I see plenty of comments of frustrated viewers were they feel the amnesia episodes in the stories were so ridiculous that they skipped those scenes, rather than watching them, and feel so frustrated afterwards.

There may be a handful of people that will consider those themes/scenes DRAMA, but me, myself and I, don’t so to each its own because no one has to dislike what I don’t like, that wasn’t the purpose of my meme or comment. I am just exercising the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions and you live in USA so you are very familiar with that, right?

I’m glad and respect that you still see Drama in those themes (story plots) because now you have a plenty to watch and enjoy. Good for you, girl!

4 Likes

Agree :+1: hehe well

2 Likes

no no that way this meme wont be relatable anymore ahahha
:rofl:

2 Likes

MEMES!%20(9)

10 Likes

The dilemma some editors deal with in their mind.

if you decide to make things right…
When you choose the easy way out of Editing…

9 Likes

MEMES!%20(13)

8 Likes