[Viki Community Team] December Updates

There was and is no point in this at all anyway. They have been doubtlessly working long hours to produce something unneeded, when our Inbox is gae ttong - if you get my drift.
I have a huge list of necessary improvements the inbox needs, and they are just wasting precious time for this. Oh well… We shouldn’t be surprised, because it has been obvious from a long time that their priorities and to-do lists are vastly different than ours.

6 Likes

After years of waiting, hoping, believing, relaying suggestions, completing surveys… I am inclined now to agree with you wholeheartedly on this point. It’s spot on!

Why can’t the inbox be truly improved to aid volunteers’ productivity and not the other way around? Why must it be “upgraded” in such a way where it actually is of little improvement to the previous version, let alone of little help? Though I would give it a plus for effort and good intent, when I/we have to scroll and scroll (and delete conversations one at a time) each and every day, and still not be able to get to (or search) the read/unread messages (current or past), the frustration builds and the faith decreases. I’ve actually compiled a list of what needed to be changed or included since this version was implemented, but seeing @irmar’s list is still awaiting attention, and many other suggestions in another thread are as well… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If I/we may (once again) ask, plead, beg… If no further improvements or changes will be made to the current inbox: Can we have the old compact version back, please?

4 Likes