VIKI Front page

Ok, I am loving VIKI pass. I think it’s great to have the option. But really VIki, you got a great cash infusion, can we see a change on the front page. It really is a jumbled up mess. Your mobile app is great each show has a tracker of the episodes uploaded right on the cover. Bang you are there without all the searching.

Unless I am missing something and maybe you are working on it, but clean up that clutter on the front page. Why should I have to dig into the Community page for each show to find the update?

Simply, the front page is very static and has no dynamic aspect.

1 Like

I wish there was a way to see the updates other than clicking on every show. Unless I missed something on the website, there’s just no way to know the new episodes.

I mean, if you follow a show, you know to check for it…

But I do agree. I’m not a big fan of the front page or the organization aspect of the site. I mean, it’s navigate-able and usable, but it could definitely use some work.

Ooh, I would love some kind of personalized front page for users. With the dramas I’m following/favorited and their latest updates. (Speaking of that, I would like to differentiate between channels I’ve faved because I genuinely love them and channels I’ve faved to follow a show as it airs.) Suggestions based on what I’ve watched / generally watch? I mean, other sites can do it, so making some kind of algorithm for it must be do-able.

Is it possible to have some kind of widget-esque aspect? I mean, there are some things I really don’t care about that are on the front page. And things I’d like to have that maybe others don’t want. Hmm…

1 Like

Yeah, I do click on the shows to follow up but I wish there was a faster way. Is it me being lazy? Yes. Yes it is hahaha. But still it’s nice to be able to know what’s happenning without 20 clicks. I just like to have a quick look in the morning and know what I’m gonna watch later and since I have goldfish memory I sometimes need a reminder.