Viki kicks me out and doesn´t let me login - FIX IT PLEASE

Hi there is a bug in Viki the plataform doesn´t work. It kick me out and does´nt let me in to my account.
Please fix it.

You should file a bug complaint here:

https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, I’ve noticed other bugs in the last few hours. You could maybe add yours to this thread:

1 Like

@bozoli Hi!
Didn’t you post the same link twice? :wink:

They are playing around with a new design again. I suspect this is the reason for the issues today. They don’t seem to have any Quality Assurance…

oops, yes, I did. thank you for noticing :blush:

That save problem in sub editor is particularly annoying. Earlier I got “retry” or a prolonged save without the green message, and found 1 of my subs entirely missing when I reviewed the section. I’ve put in a ticket naturally - but it seems there is more wrong than just that. Let’s hope they put an end to this swiftly!

1 Like

Ugh, it’s still there, the error. I had hoped it would go away while I was sleeping.

I have to check every part for the red flags before I lock the episode. It’s so annoyingly slow to translate like this!

2 Likes

Hello all! Our sincere apologies for the experience! The issue has since been resolved and you should be able to log in to your Viki account now. :slight_smile:

I’ll be closing this thread for now. Stay tuned to @VikiStatus and/or the Viki Help Center where we address major issues like this, if any.