[Viki Learn - Update 8/27]
Hey Vikians! 잘 지냈어요?
We’ve heard your feedback since we launched Viki Learn and are excited to bring to you a new update that helps to make learning easier and more accessible.
- A new homepage: Get all the content and lessons you need to kickstart your learning journey, with just one click. Pick an episode from a drama or take an episode quiz, all from the homepage. See your Quiz History on the homepage and retake quizzes to improve your overall score!
- New collections added: Learn words that you can use in different situations. Check out our “For Korea Trip” collection on the homepage and tell us what other collections you wish to see!
- New Vocab Study Guide: With the new Vocab Study Guide placed right next to the episode, it's now easier to access your lesson anytime and learn how the words are being used in the episode. The guide is broken into parts for more efficient learning.
- What’s the base word, again?: Learn grammar with the new Vocab Study Guide. Learn the base words in Korean and see how the conjugated forms are used in the episode.
- Search words for context: See related examples of any word in the video by clicking on the Search icon in the study guide or the video subtitles. We will show you how the word is used in other K-Drama scenes, so you get more context as you learn.
*Please note that the beta version of Viki Learn is available only in the United States and Canada at this time, and is best accessible via desktop. Please use the latest version of your browser (except for Internet Explorer).
We hope you enjoy the new Viki Learn! Find out more at https://welcome.learn.viki.com and start learning now using your Viki account. Comment below and let us know what you like about it and what we can do better.