Hey Vikians! Annyeonghaseyo!
We’ve received tons of feedback from you on how you are learning languages with Viki’s Learn Mode feature. Some of you want a more comprehensive learning experience to help you learn languages better.
So, we’re super stoked to announce that in partnership with the Rakuten Institute of Technology Singapore, we are testing a new Korean language learning platform called Viki Learn.
With Viki Learn, you can now stay engaged in learning Korean through K-Dramas, with added learning tools such as quizzes and a dictionary supplemented by videos from your favorite dramas.
Here are the many ways you can use Viki Learn:
- Watch & learn with K-dramas, clickable hangul captions and pop-up word definitions.
- Adjust the difficulty level by slowing down the speech.
- Stay focused with a recommended vocab study guide for every episode.
- Look up, save, and organize your drama vocab.
- Review scenes from many dramas in which a word appears.
- Practice with vocab and listening quizzes.
Viki Learn is an experimental project, and we’re looking forward to hearing your first impressions and how we can serve your language-learning needs better! Please submit your feedback here: help.learn.viki.com
*Please note that the beta version of Viki Learn is available only in the United States and Canada at this time, and is best accessible via desktop. Please use the latest version of your browser (except for Internet Explorer).
Find out more about Viki Learn at welcome.learn.viki.com and try it out today using your Viki account. Gamsahapnida!