Viki new categories Explorer

[New & Coming Soon]
Am I the only one that think, the new categories in Explorer are weird.
Coming soon have, like, one side of so many, and to find an upcoming show that looks for Channel Manager, you need to dig deeper.
And so-called New, it’s new, there are dramas for 2 and even 3 years ago.

10 Likes

It is weird. And no matter how deep I dig, there seem to be shows missing.

8 Likes

We were talking about it some other topic, but will need to look for that. In German we have the word “verschlimmbessern” - which means disimprove but the definition “make something worse with so-called corrections” comes a lot closer to it.

What Viki could do better? When we ask for a little improvement, we mean a little and not re-invent the wheel and think a square wheel will actually run smoothly.

8 Likes

Is there any way to see ALL the coming soon shows?

7 Likes

I agree, there should be an icon view and a list view. This choice of view is pretty much standard computer presentation these days. In addition, the icon/images are too big and so only a few fit on-screen. I’d prefer them to halve the size so that double the quantity are visible.

3 Likes

Found the discussion we had about the new explorer function.

3 Likes

i think they could like, separate new from coming soon, it would be better for us to work. Now it’s like chaos and a lot of mess.

5 Likes

I found this… idk how helpful is this or if anything is missing https://www.viki.com/coming_soon

5 Likes

I think @teufelchen_netty_266 might find it helpful.

I wonder if the creators tab is for the YouTubers who were previously featured? :thinking:
I think Whitneybae was an ¹extra ²in this movie

3 Likes

Yeah, the change was for worse.

3 Likes

Ooh this was what I was searching for…THANK YOU!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🥲

3 Likes