Viki TV guide VS Viki Drama Site

I have found the Guide site stating a drama has 100% eng subs but when I go to the drama site it shows 0% Eng. This has happened a number of times with different dramas. Todays example is
The Imperial Coroner. Why?

3 Likes

If any video under a certain drama is 100% subbed, the whole drama will be shown as subbed. Even if the only subbed video is the teaser.
So the system is not reliable. It would be better if it showed how many episodes out of total are fully subbed. (Or at least 95% subbed, because there can always be circumstances where 100% subtitles is not possible)

3 Likes

Thank you for the information!

1 Like

I thought this happened to me too, on Viki Guide it showed 100% Eng and when I clicked on the episode to play it was 0%, can’t remember which drama. When I went back to TV Guide it showed 0. It felt as bewitched :wink: I will pay more attention now, so I can write down the dramas that have this…

2 Likes

I keep my watched shows under shows I follow_. I can check before starting any show, if all subtitles are in, if they are not, I can always go back, and check to see when it’s completed_. :triumph: Now, I can’t even add shows anymore to this list of following. I used the recent watch list for shows I’d like to watch. Instead, I’ll have to keep shows there, until I complete watching, then add it to my collection, before deleting from the watch list.:woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like