Viki User Interface

How do you find out when new episodes are out? Not on Viki, you have to go to a dodgy site and see when an episode is up. Really Viki? Please have an adult redesign your cover page for better navigation and up dated info. The front page is stale and never dynamic.

How hard is it to have a way that the app remembers which episode you watched last? Do I have to scroll through the episode list and then have the darn thing jump back to the beginning.

It’s not much. When an episode is uploaded, put a date. We will then know to allow say, 24 to 48 hours for translation. This will also keep down the darn demands for translation since most people just don’t get that volunteers are doing the translations and to give them some time.

Frankly, I don’t want staff picks on my cover pages. Dear lord I am a grown up and their choices suck.

I don’t know how to say this without being harsh, but it makes Viki really the last place I want to watch a show. Your cluttered front page has everything except for what a user wants, new episodes. I know a number of people say go to the page for the show and look for updates there. That is just ridiculous. There are X shows that air now, list them by order of when episodes go up. Digging through the clutter is just silly.

All the best from a dedicated use and prime member.

2 Likes