VIXX! Who's a STARLIGHT?! :D

Hahahaha I know right. Laughed much again while reading the posts

1 Like

He he :smiley:

Yeah, thanks x) Ken is like V (BTS), their nickname is 4D ah ah
I Love Ravi & N too. The Rap of Ravi, I really like it. (:
No, I donā€™t love them for the mains vocals ah ah, I love their songs, their looks, and their personnalities (of the members). (: Who is your biais ? (:

Yeah, I hope for him tooā€¦ T-T

Oh really ? Ravi sang in Love Letter, so cute :3 But, this song is sad too.

Yeah, I knew ! They cried a lot this day. It was soā€¦ much feelingsā€¦ So emotional. And see Leo criedā€¦ T-T I cried with them ah ah

Hongbin is so handsome :3

These pictures kill meā€¦ T.T

I havnā€™t been there yet. The concert Iā€™m going to is the one in DĆ¼sseldorf, Germany on Mai 3rd. (:
Iā€™m really looking forward to it ^^. I just hope theyā€™ll sing some of their old songs. I like those better because they have many hidden messages about our society (I personally think that side fits them better - pointing out important, up-do-date stuff)

The ticket prize ranges from ā‚¬ 59,- up to ā‚¬ 129,- (VIP tickets)

I guess there are two reasons why this concert is important to me (the second one being the major one)

1. Itā€™s a band with great music and lyrics
  2. Itā€™s my first ā€œindependentā€ trip doing what I like (I guess this is what you call the first experience of freedom ^^)

Germany ^^ DĆ¼sseldorf is quite far away from where I live ā€¦ you have to send us pics then !! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll make sure to send you one! (: (if I manage toā€¦they said cameras are not allowed -.-ā€¦)

How far is DĆ¼sseldorf for you? From where I live itā€™s a 9h train trip (since I live in Austria ^^) thatā€™s why itā€™s such a big project for me concerning going there on my own.

Okay 4-5 hours soooooo in comparison to 9 hours not that far away :smiley:

Yeah they do thay :0 I saw a video of the whole my everything concert of lee min ho and cameras werenā€™t allowed. Well who cares :smiley:

Yeeah, I dontā€™t think anyone actually cares^^. Iā€™ll not take a DSLR with me to the concert (too risky) but a cellphone should doā€¦itā€™s just a memory anyway. If Iā€™d look at the quality of such a picture (or video) the photographer-me would probably have to delete it immediately but as a memory itā€™s just fine.

Yeah I think so too. I mean you pay so much I think itā€™s okay when you take pictures

ahhhh awww (btw have you seen bts new mv?

i LOVE ravi and his raps. [quote=ā€œchirley_sun, post:62, topic:1543ā€]
I love their songs, their looks, and their personnalities (of the members). (: Who is your biais ? (:
[/quote]

me the same x) i LOVE hongbin as you can see, haha he is my bias x)

yes love letter is sad. but good

1 Like

@Verpal IM TAKING MY CAMERA/PHONE WHEN I GO TO A CONCERT. i mean, you pay sooo muchā€¦ i want the memories AND the pics to prove itā€¦ so when you here about ā€œcrazy fan on the news jumps on stage at kpop concert after guards try to arrest her for bringing a cameraā€ youā€™ll know thatā€™s me.

LOL just joking xD or am iā€¦?

1 Like

woah, thats expensiveā€¦ thanks for the info!

and im sure it would be since its your first time adventuring by yourself!! enjoy it! and stay safeā€¦ im sure they will probably do some old songs too

adorable gifā€™s of leo xDDDDDDDDD (this is how i celebrate the return of gifs)

LEO SMILES! dies

(look how brightly he smiles now!!! (2nd to the left)

having his little singing moments:

and one hongbin xDD

okay two

1 Like

LOL Vixx and leo just looking around like ā€œā€¦ā€

well, wheres hongbin ravi and ken? unless thats hongbin in the middleā€¦ well anyways LOL

Hahahahahahahhhahahhaa good he looks so lost. All the others dancing like crazy

(OMG ths guy)

1 Like

Iā€™m in love of your picturesā€¦

awwww thanks! xD i love hongbin n leo. btw, whoā€™s that in your profile?? curious ^ ^

I found him lol but I will let her explain who it is. Just to say. If you wanna know who the guy just click at the pic and then choose " searching by image"
Just as an idea for the future , I use it sometimes :slight_smile:

lol thanks!! yea, i will let her tell me, but thats a great method to use when you are looking for something!! i forgot google had that option.