[volunteers needed] new projects

Hey guys ^^ So I currently have 2 upcoming Kdrama projects/channels and if you could help, that’ll be great (: BOTH PROJECTS AREN’T LICENSED YET.

First project:
http://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun

Title: Descendants Of The Sun
Episodes: TBA
Hangul: 태양의 후예
Language: Korean
Network: SBS
Release Date: Early 2015 — ???
Writer: Kim Eun Sook [The Heirs, Secret Garden, Gentlemen’s Dignity]
Run Time: TBA

A man and woman who jump into a disaster scene cares for each during the desperate situation. They become close and fall in love. To air early 2015.

There is currently NO confirmed cast at the moment.
Even though this drama still has about 9 months to go, I think it should be great if we can get some volunteers right now ^^

Currently Looking For:

• Kor-Eng Subbers
  • Other Language Moderators [Only to active QC’s]
  • Segmenters [Only if you have a power segmenter badge or you have some kind of experience from a show channel like “Ninja Segging” & “Segmenting 101.”]
  • English Moderators [Only to active QC’s] [There are some mods right now, if you want to be a mod for that language that someone already has, I can message that user and you writing to see if you both would like to work together or for a solo project only]
  • English Editors // Chief Editor
  • [Not really in need, but if someone could help out, that’ll be okay] Chief Segmenter

Second project:
http://www.viki.com/tv/23142c-wild-chives-and-soy-bean-soup

It’s currently not available for users to see, but I still would like to recruit some members.

Title: Wild Chives & Soy Bean Soup
Also known as: Wild Chives and Soy Bean Soup: 12 Years Reunion
Hangul: 달래 된, 장국: 12년만의 재회
Language: Korean
Network: JTBC
Episodes: 50
Airing date: March 22, 2014 — ???
Takes over: “The Firstborn”
Runtime: Sat & Sundays

“A Soothing Soup: 12 Years Reunion” is about a girl who gets pregnant in her teens, leading to the breaking up of the two families involved, and tells the story of what happens when the two families reunite 12 years later.”

Cast:
Nam Goong Min as Yoo Joon Soo
Lee Won Geun as Yoo Joon Soo (young)
Yoon So Hee as Jang Kook (young)
Jung Chan Woo as Yoo Joon Sung (young)
Ryo Hyo Young as Joo Da Hae (young)
Danny Ahn as Yoo Soo Han
Ahyoung as Park Moo Hee

Currently Looking For:

• Kor-Eng Subbers
  • Other Language Moderators [Only to active QC’s]
  • Segmenters [Only if you have a power segmenter badge or you have some kind of experience from a show channel like “Ninja Segging” & “Segmenting 101.”]
  • English Moderators [Only to active QC’s] [There are some mods right now, if you want to be a mod for that language that someone already has, I can message that user and you writing to see if you both would like to work together or for a solo project only]
  • English Editors // Chief Editor
  • [Not really in need, but if someone could help out, that’ll be okay] Chief Segmenter

If you’re interested, please contact me/PM me or write down in the comments. ^^ Thanks for your help^^
http://www.viki.com/users/babyinspiritestar1

1 Like