Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

@mirjam_465,
I thought that might be the issue, you not knowing. I’d say let it go, remember, you don’t even know which song, so there! Perspective is key.

2 Likes

Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends. FAQ - Viki Discussions

I had a post removed from the same thread due to discussion guidelines violation. The song was a bit colorful and also a repost because someone’s link didn’t work (might have been Mirjam’s). Guess someone was upset with the song’s lyrics. It has to be family friendly, even if its a song.

I think that makes it worse. At least with a list of the removed urls, there would be a clue to what is or isn’t allowed and a record of what was posted.

2 Likes

My music tastes consist of a lot of stuff, but here’s my everyday playlist. If you have any recommendations that you might think I’ll like. TELL ME!
I’m always needing new songs.

1 Like

Hi @auttygotty,
Here is a search list of threads related to music.
!Search results for 'Music' - Viki Discussions
Once you have the list open, you may sort it by “Latest Post.”

:o
Thank you

1 Like

Both requested! :wink::crossed_fingers:t5:These two leading ladies are seen frequently now, but they do deliver! :wink:

:fire: This is fire! :fire: I checked the preview on the weibo link.
Request form sent!

Request form sent.

@sifeng7,
Requested! :wink:

@aznative,
Requested! :laughing::smile::grin: :eye: :cheese: :wink: :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::rofl:

Requested!! Join me! :star_struck: :fist:t5:

5 Likes

@lucylaiche, @jadecloud88,
The below thread, has all the frustration of fans who experienced your agony. (⁠人⁠ ⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠) :wink:
Wow! @jadecloud88, :rofl::rofl::rofl: you’re doing some serious :heart: ja!l time! We’ll have tofu for you when you get out. :wink: Just like in the dramas! :joy: Let us know if you see graffiti of prior ja!l birds, who’ve escaped the coop.

:smile::smile::smile:
:notes: You may say that I’m a dreamer… :notes:

@lutra, @mirjam_465,

You’re both in a candy shop of music languages duos, and more :rofl: it’s like taking one chip, and finishing the whole container. :laughing::smile::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Oh, it’s a candy shop, all right, but this container will never get empty. :joy:

1 Like

Finally, made it to Florida for memorial day holiday weekend. Just passing by to say Hi!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

3 Likes

Have fun, and stay safe.

3 Likes

@vikicommunity, @amm11 , @brendas ,
The first quoted post is flagged by the community as Off Topic, but not the subsequent posts.

Please look into who is flagging, and if they are aware of the guidelines for wrongful flags.

@ilikedeadclowns,
I am in the USA, but thanks. Glorious Day is not available in my region.

It is available in the country of the USA🇺🇲

I got a notification I was quoted in this thread by @leerla73 , but I can’t find it. I’m of the “leaving people on ‘seen’ is a grave sin” generation, so of course I now had to comment and had to ask. Hahaha! I’m kidding, but I am very confused by the notification. It might be some mistake in the notifications like the fact that it shows us all the old notifactions as new lately. :joy:

2 Likes

@annabanana128 No, the notification was correct. :smiley: I deleted the quote because I unraveled my own question. Yes, unraveled, because, I did not follow the coversation between you, and lutra. I guess it took posting it here to finally get it. :wink: So, I deleted it, but the bot is running a tight ship, when it comes to notifications, so I got caught. :joy::laughing::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! No worries. I’ve had that happen to me too. I’ll ask a question and then I’ll end up figuring out the answer myself a few minutes after. :joy:

2 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77,
:hushed: :smiling_face:

Your home is surely vintage! When it comes to clothing. :blush:

@maria_lavendula_77,
In all my excitment, I forgot to include one of my first reactions, which was, how cute! If you had not said, I’d have thought you went shopping, or better yet, made it! :star_struck:

It is, and a very delicate kind of recycling.

1 Like

@mirjam_465,
Looks like the videos are all still there, they just got folded under. :grinning: I discovered this when I deleted a videoless post, referring to a video. Then, a bit later, I decided to undelete the post.
:smiley: Imagine my surprise when the actual video popped up! :smile:
So, I went on a test of other posts. I’d delete the post that should have a video, then refresh the page, and undelete it, and it happened again! :smiley: The hidden videos just kept popping right up! :smile:

I think I woke up the bot though, not long after I kept getting popups saying 429, and wait 3 seconds, wait 10 seconds, you’ve performed that action too many times. I got one that said wait 23hours!!! Now I’m stuck.

3 Likes

Almost everything around me is old I even have a few pieces of furniture from my grandmother at home. She has been gone for a very long time now but things were more well done back then, it was meant to stay in familys for generations (not like Ikea). :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aznative,
Is this an older version of Song of Youth?
!https://youtu.be/nUYlwJYfc0E?feature=shared

Hi. The link you shared seems like this movie, Song of Youth (1959).
The drama is set in 16th Century China and the movie is set in the 1930’s.

1 Like