Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

@ilikedeadclowns,
I am in the USA, but thanks. Glorious Day is not available in my region.

It is available in the country of the USA🇺🇲

I got a notification I was quoted in this thread by @leerla73 , but I can’t find it. I’m of the “leaving people on ‘seen’ is a grave sin” generation, so of course I now had to comment and had to ask. Hahaha! I’m kidding, but I am very confused by the notification. It might be some mistake in the notifications like the fact that it shows us all the old notifactions as new lately. :joy:

2 Likes

@annabanana128 No, the notification was correct. :smiley: I deleted the quote because I unraveled my own question. Yes, unraveled, because, I did not follow the coversation between you, and lutra. I guess it took posting it here to finally get it. :wink: So, I deleted it, but the bot is running a tight ship, when it comes to notifications, so I got caught. :joy::laughing::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! No worries. I’ve had that happen to me too. I’ll ask a question and then I’ll end up figuring out the answer myself a few minutes after. :joy:

2 Likes

@maria_lavendula_77,
:hushed: :smiling_face:

Your home is surely vintage! When it comes to clothing. :blush:

@maria_lavendula_77,
In all my excitment, I forgot to include one of my first reactions, which was, how cute! If you had not said, I’d have thought you went shopping, or better yet, made it! :star_struck:

It is, and a very delicate kind of recycling.

1 Like

@mirjam_465,
Looks like the videos are all still there, they just got folded under. :grinning: I discovered this when I deleted a videoless post, referring to a video. Then, a bit later, I decided to undelete the post.
:smiley: Imagine my surprise when the actual video popped up! :smile:
So, I went on a test of other posts. I’d delete the post that should have a video, then refresh the page, and undelete it, and it happened again! :smiley: The hidden videos just kept popping right up! :smile:

I think I woke up the bot though, not long after I kept getting popups saying 429, and wait 3 seconds, wait 10 seconds, you’ve performed that action too many times. I got one that said wait 23hours!!! Now I’m stuck.

3 Likes

Almost everything around me is old I even have a few pieces of furniture from my grandmother at home. She has been gone for a very long time now but things were more well done back then, it was meant to stay in familys for generations (not like Ikea). :slight_smile:

1 Like

@aznative,
Is this an older version of Song of Youth?
!https://youtu.be/nUYlwJYfc0E?feature=shared

1 Like

Hi. The link you shared seems like this movie, Song of Youth (1959).
The drama is set in 16th Century China and the movie is set in the 1930’s.

1 Like

Hi @aznative,
You’re a buff when it comes to this type of information. Thanks for the Synopsis information link. :blush:

Thank you dear, for the compliment. Did you watch the movie?

1 Like

I’m going to, but I need to check if it has the English subs.

1 Like

It has English.

1 Like

:diya_lamp::candle:Lee Sun Kyun :butterfly::white_heart::butterfly::dove: Lee Sun Gyun :candle::diya_lamp:

3 Likes

@jadecloud88, :laughing::smile:
I like how you speak to @aznative in Korean on a C-Drama Wishlist thread. :rofl::joy::rofl: It just goes to show, we just love watching our shows.

Glad you enjoyed your B-Day @aznative. I enjoyed reading those wishes, and thank-yous. :wink::+1:t5:

2 Likes

It’s always so nice to read your comments and messages!
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :grin::two_hearts:

2 Likes

The cause of death is still being investigated, and is unknown. Years ago, she had depression. See this article.

1 Like

Hi everyone, are you also experiencing a cold front with rain and snow, dipping freezing temps at night after some almost hot days about 10 days ago. In Switzerland it snowed all day yesterday midland, I’m not even in the Alps.

I had to cover my planted seedlings, my small apple tree that started blossoming and the small cherry with green leaves also my blooming strawberries. This cold is supposed to last this till Friday/Saturday. I heard the cold is supposed to come back in May something about what’s happening in the Atlantic…

How are you fearing at your place??

Snow on a blossoming fruit tree

1 Like

@simi11,
Here in NYC we had a beautiful Spring/Summer day (singular), that was last Tuesday, today is Monday. Since, temperatures has dropped, and the winds have been blowing more like fall into winter weather. In some places here in the states, there is reporting of snowfall. And, of course, there was that Earthquake prior. I felt the tremor.

1 Like

@angelight313_941,
Thanks to you, I was made aware of Mandisa’s passing. However, you may have misread my post, and quote. That was a quote originally addressed to kdrama2020ali. I quoted to show I followed the artist when on American Idol.

Re-read my post. (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)

Also see post above. (⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)